chapter twenty three

PAST:

“Why hello hello.” I heard Dani’s voice echo throughout the house.

“Hi.” El’s voice followed a short time after.

“Dana, Louis, Liam. The girls are here.” Harry called out to us.

I quickly tied my hair, since I had it in a fishtail braid. I put on my cheetah print toms. I made a quick check at myself. I was wearing normal jeans reaching perfectly at my ankle. On top, I had on a loose short sleeved white with black lines going vertical button up shirt.

“Dana, love. Come down, the girls are here.” Harry called up from the bottom of the stairs.

“Coming.” I replied.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to see El and Dani chatting up with our parents.

“Hey love?” Harry whispered in my ears in his deep husky voice.

“Hi.” I smirked pecking at his lips as making my way to the car.

Today we planned on having a little last day get together farewell party. My parents, Harry’s parents, Gemma, the boys, and El and Dani as well. We didn’t want to go over board and be all fancy and shit, but still do something fun. So the boys decided we should have a party at our house then we would grill up some stuff and have a family dinner.

“My my if it isn’t Dana.” El smirked. “I don’t even know if it’s possible, but I swear you have gotten prettier since the last time I saw you.” She walked over closer to me for a hug.

“I have really really missed you.” I laughed pulling back.

“What about me?” Dani whined.

“Oh you know I love you, you trouble.” I winked pulling her in for a hug.

“Aw, I missed you too.” She squeezed tighter.

“So now that we’re all here.” Harry interrupted us. “Shall we start taking this party outside?”

“The boys are back?” I asked looking around.

Zayn and Niall had gone out to buy chicken, chips, and other party stuff.

“Yeah they came about ten minutes ago.” Harry gathered the fruits oh the counter and started cutting them.

“Yay, fruit salad.” I did a little happy jump.

“You two and your obsessions with fruit salad.” My mom said coming into the kitchen with Anne.

“Well it is a good thing though.” Anne said to my mom laughing.

“It would’ve been nice if she would’ve started this obsession a little earlier when she was little.”

“Can’t say you didn’t try.” They laughed really loud as they leaned their head back holding on to each other for support.

“Someone’s had a little too much to drink.” Niall whispered in my ears as he entered the kitchen.

“Why are we laughing?” Louis walked over to our moms.

“We don’t really know.” Anne said gasping for air.

“Alright.” Louis shrugged his shoulders and over dramatically laughed really loud with them.

“Lou.” El pulled him by the arm trying to make him stop.

“Lou’s just trying to learn the ways of the women, since he’s trying to become one.” Niall joked.