Its Official

I woke up to my phone ringing. It wasn’t my alarm clock, so someone was calling me. I lazily lifted my arm and grabbed my phone. I looked at the caller ID, and it said mother.

“Hello mother.” I yawned.

“Hi sweetheart. Dad has 2 weeks’ vacation so I was wondering if you would like to go to Greece with us again.” that was my mother for you. Right to the point.

“I would actually love that.” I smiled.

I loved Greece. It was my favorite place to vacation. I’ve been there may be 3 times now. For some reason I got my best tan there.

“Do you think Jake wants to go with?”She asked.

I choked a little. “Actually, we broke up.” I whispered.

“What? Why honey?”

“Well he cheated on me.” I tried holding back my tears.

“That son of a.”

“Mom. It’s fine. I’m over it.”

“Well alright. Do you want to bring anyone else? Our treat for you. It’s been a while since we last saw you.”

“Actually I do, but let me ask him first and I’ll get back to you. When are we going?”

“We are leaving tomorrow night. We are planning on meeting you at the hotel there if that’s fine with you.”

“Alright. I’ll call you once I get an answer.”

“So it’s a ‘he.’” She giggled.

Oh mother.

“Yes, it is.”

“Do we know him? Is it Alex? No it couldn’t be since you would’ve said his name.” she rambled.

“Mother. I will call you later. If he says yes, then you will get to meet him in Greece. Kay? Love you mother, bye?”

“Oh alright. Bye Dana. I love you sweetie.” She hung up.

I stared at the ceiling for about 5 minutes thinking about last night.

After dinner we all just sat around the dinner table talking. When I got up to go use the bathroom, Zayn came with me.

“Hey Dana.”

I turned around to find Zayn looking at the floor. “Yeah.”

“I just wanted to say that I see the way you and Harry act around each other. I can see that you two really like each other. I don’t know if you know, but I like you too, but I want Harry to be happy since he is my best friend. I know you have feelings for him too, so I think it’s better if I don’t intrude on you two.” And with that he left.

I was shocked with what happened just then. Zayn just confronted me then tells me to be with Harry. I went back to the guys and saw Zayn acting like nothing happened. I shrugged it off and sat down in my seat next to Harry. Harry grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. I smiled at him and went back to talking to the guys still holding Harry’s hand. After a while, Alex and I decided we should leave.

When we got home we found Jake in the living room. He tried apologizing to me but Alex kicked him out. For good. I was happy once he left.

I sighed thinking about my night.

I looked at my phone and decided to call him.

After two rings he picked up. “Hello.”

“Hey. So what are you doing for the next 2 weeks starting tomorrow?”