Ready Or Not

I was up packing for the last 3 hours. It was 11:56 the last time checked and that was maybe about 40 minutes ago. I had music playing throughout the house. For some reason I felt like I worked faster when I had music to listen to. I was listening to Taylor Swift’s Spark’s Fly. I shuffled through my whole house packing my clothes, making sure I had everything I needed. Then I had moved on to the other little but important things such as camera, bags, chargers, make-up, and etc.

I was looking for my case for my camera when the door bell rang. ‘Shit, they’re here.’ I ran towards the door, almost tripping over one of my suitcase.

I swung my door open, and the boys quickly ran past me into the house.

“Welcome.” I said, more to myself, slowly closing the door.

“So this is where you live? Not bad, not bad at all.” Louis started looking around.

“I didn’t want anything too big or crazy, so I asked my parents for something small.” I walked past them still looking for my camera case.

My house had two floors. The living room was on the left when you entered. It was two steps lower than the floor. I had a fireplace on the left side of the living room. Walking right from the living room was my kitchen. It had a small island, marble counters, giant fridge, stove and dishwasher. Taking a left from the living room facing towards the kitchen was the TV room. In the left corner of the TV room was bathroom. The stairs leading upstairs were on the left from the living room facing the kitchen. Upstairs I had my room on the last door on the left. The first door on my right was my bathroom. The second door on the right was a little gym I had. In the right corner of my gym was my office. Then the first door on the left was a guest room. Nothing exciting, it was small. I had a small yard in the back.

“Did you just call this small?” Zayn plopped down on the couch.

“Well, yeah. I guess.” I wasn’t really paying attention.

“What are you looking for?” Liam stood by me.

“My camera case. I have been looking for it for the past, forever. I just can’t find it.” I opened some drawers. Not there.

“Is this it?” Zayn lifted up his arm to show me a black case.

“Oh my god Zayn. Thank you. Where was it?” I ran over and grabbed it from his hand.

“It was on the table.” He pointed to the table in front of him.

“Oh. Well.” I scratched my head. I walked to my camera, making sure I had my charger, batteries, and whatever else I need and put them in the case.

“Are you done packing?” I looked over to Harry looking at my pictures on the wall.

“Yup. Finished right before coming here.” He took his gaze off the pictures and looked over at me.

“Well, I think I’m almost done, but I just have this gut feeling like I’m forgetting something really important.” I looked down at my stuff in my suit case.

“Did you get the tickets for the flight?” Harry walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me waist from the behind.

“Shit the tickets.” I face palmed my face. “I have to print those out.”

I ran to my office, turned on my computer and printer and printed the tickets. I walked back down, holding the papers with both hands.

“So I got the tickets printed, anything else you think I totally forgot about?” I set the tickets on my suitcase.

“Your Id, passport, not sure.” He walked to the couch and sat down.

“If that’s it then, I think I’m done packing. The main things at least.” I plopped down next to Harry.