Little Girls

I felt someone carry me up bridal style. Then I was knocked out.

When I woke up I was in a king size bed with blue duvet pulled up to my chest. It took me a few second to figure out where I was. That’s right. I was in ‘one direction’s’ flat. I let out a loud sigh. It was nice and warm in the bed. I readjusted myself and felt someone sleeping next to me.

I looked over and it was Harry. I didn’t even realize his light snore til now. He slept on his arm while his curls were covering his face, his flawless face. Harry has been nothing but nice to me since the night I found about Jake cheating on me.

I wonder what time it was. The curtains were pulled so I didn’t even know it was day or night. I slowly pulled the covers off me and got up. I looked back at Harry to make sure I didn’t wake him up. He was still sleeping. I made my way to the door, opening it and walking out to the kitchen.

All the lights were turned off and the curtains pulled down. It looked pretty dark from what I could see. I went through about five cupboards before I found what I needed.

I grabbed one of the glasses and poured some water in it. I was suddenly very thirsty and started chugging the water.

“Hey.”

He gave me what I called a ‘mini heart attack,” and jumped. I choked on water and coughed.

I felt my face go red and I couldn’t breathe. I was still coughing like crazy when Harry walked over to me and started patting my back. After what seemed like eternity, I calmed down a little.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“No, its fine. I’m just a little jumpy. I get scared easily.” I laughed it off.

He was just staring out in the distance.

“So where did the guys go?” I stopped the awkward silence.

He broke contact from whatever he was looking at and turned at me. “They actually went out to the club.”

“And why didn’t you go with them?” I already knew the answer. Well, at least I thought I did.

“I couldn’t leave you here all alone.” He was smiling.

“Oh what? A stranger gonna come in here and kill me?” I rolled my eyes.

“Well maybe not, but it just didn’t feel right.” He was serious now.

“Well I thank you good sir for looking after me. It’s very kind of you.”

“So what do you want to do before the guys get back home?” he was grinning like crazy. He had something planned.

“What did you have in mind?”

“I thought we could pull a prank on the guys.”

My eyes bulged out. I didn’t know these guys did that kind of stuff. Who am I kidding, they are guys after all.

“Alright. What should we do.” I was all up for it. Sure I have never done anything like this. I didn’t have siblings and even if I did, my parents would never allow it. And as far as Alex and Jake go, I didn’t dare do anything to them since I wasn’t willing to go through the fear of them getting me back. They were the kings of prank at college.

“Well I was thinking we should creep them out. I know a guy who works for films and he builds things where it’s like a ghost doing it.”

I wondered how long he had planned this. I mean, no way he thought of that just now. “Ok. Call this guy over and we’ll get started.”