chapter fifteen

The next 2 weeks passed quickly. We had gone sightseeing, swimming in the ocean, helicopter rides, boating, scuba-diving, and many more. I didn’t even realize time had passed by so fast. And it was finally the day to go.

“Do you have everything?” Harry asked looking around the room.

“I think so. You have my phone right?” I glanced around the room for the final time before checking out the bathroom.

“Yup.” He popped the p before running his hands through his hair.

“Well then, I think we are finished.” I sighed, standing in the middle of the room with my hands on my hips.

“I had so much fun with you this past two weeks. Thank you for inviting me.” He walked over to me, placing his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

“And thank you for coming with me. It meant a lot.” I smiled in his chest hugging him close to me.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket as it vibrated.

“Hello.” He said in his deep (sexy), voice. “Yup, we’re leaving in a little bit.”

I watched Harry’s face as he talked on the phone.

‘Louis,’ he mouthed to me, while handing me the phone.

“Why hello Louis.”

“Dana.” He screamed. “I miss you.” He whispered this time.

“Well lucky for you, I’m coming home today.”

“Yay for me.” He yelled.

“So you’re coming to pick us up yeah?” I walked out of the room with Harry and sat down under the gazebo.

“Well, you see.” He paused.

“Louis!” I yelled/whined.

“I’m kidding I’m kidding. I’ll be there to pick you guys up.” He laughed.

“You are just a big fat meanie.” I laughed.

“No I’m not. Why, I think I’m pretty fit.” He joked.

“Louis.” I exclaimed.

“Alright, alright, I guess I can be mean sometimes.”

“That’s right. So what are you doing?”

“Opening the door because the boys are here!” he yelled the last part.

“Yay.” The boys cheered.

“Who are you talking to?” I think that was Liam.

“It’s Dana.”

“Hi Dana.” Niall yelled.

“Hi.” Zayn this time.

“Is there ever a time when you guys aren’t yelling? I’m gonna go deaf.” I yelled a little too harsh.

“Sorry.” They all mumbled.

“Oh how I love you guys.” I laughed.

“I don’t think we wanna pick you up now.” Zayn said in a taunting way.

“Ok then, maybe I’ll just shave your hair off while you’re sleeping.”

“You wouldn’t. Not my babies.” He joked.

“Try me.” I laughed.

“Guys it’s time to go.” My dad walked out, signaling it was time to go.

“Well, we have to leave.”

“Yeah Yeah, we heard.” Niall said.

“Anyone wanna talk to Harry?”