Chapter 9

I stayed at the tower last night. We had so much fun, I forgot how great the guys were. I was awoken by my phone going off. I turned it on and saw I had a message from Chris.
Hey, I hope I haven't woken you? Xx
Hey. You did but it's okay. What's up? Xx
Sorry. I just wanted to see if you were up to going to the park for lunch. Xx
Yeah, that sounds great. Shall we say 12:30? Xx
Perfect. I'll meet you then. See you later. Xx
Cool. See ya Chris. Xx

I turned my phone off and wandered into the kitchen. I grabbed a peach and sat on the sofa. I finished it and threw the stone from the sofa into the bin.
"Nice throw. What have you got planned for today then?" Asked Natasha as she took a glass and filled it with orange juice.
"Oh hey. I'm going out with Chris to the park for lunch. Why?"
"No reason. But I am glad you've met someone else (Y/ N)." She smiled at me and I smiled back.

Time skip to the park brought to you by Thor dancing

Chris and I were sat under the oak tree of the park. We had finished our lunch and now we were watching the children playing.
"Hey (Y/N), can I ask you something?"
"Sure Chris." I looks at him and gave him a gentle nod.
"Why did you leave the party at the tower so early?" I sighed and began to explain to Chris about Steve and what had happened. When I had finished he looked down at me "I had no idea, I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.
"It's okay," I replied "Do you fancy a walk. I feel like I could stretch my legs."
He nodded his head and we packed up the picnic things. Once we had, we began walking down the street, after we had put the basket back in the car.

We had been walking for a couple of minutes when I felt Chris' hand against mine. I let his fingers intertwine with mine and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you Chris, for today."
"It's quite alright (Y/ N)" I looked up at him and pecked him on the cheek.

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not updating but life has been busy even though it is the holidays! Hopefully I will be able to get back to normal this week.
Alice xxx