Chapter 28

"What?! Bruce, you ate all of Thor's Poptarts and you lived to tell the tale?" Everyone chuckled.
"Okay, I have heard I think every story, so what now..." I fell silent.
"(Y/N), is everything okay?"
"WHEN DID YOU TOO GET MARRIED?!?!?!" I shrieked at Bucky and Kelly. They glanced at each other.
"How did you know?!" Shouted Tony.
"Because she is one of my best friends and they are both wearing wedding rings. Plus, she has a red star tattoo on the inside of her left arm which is what she told me she would do when they got married."
Everyone looked at Kelly's arm, and then nodded their heads in approval to my deductions.
"Look, (Y/N), we're sorry we didn't wait to be fair, non of these guys knew until after we got married. Steve was furious!"
"Damn straight I was. I still am to be quite honest" I chuckled at him.
"It's okay, I'm not mad, well I am a little bit but I am mainly happy for you. Next comes children!" Bucky's eyes widened with fear whilst Kelly's widened with nervous excitement. Maybe I pushed a little too hard. Nat was about to speak when the baby monitor started making a loud noise; one that sounded very familiar to a baby crying.
"I'll go" Steve got up.
"No, I'll go, you stay here" Clint stood up and walked out and up the stairs. Moments later, the crying had stopped and Clint walked in with Juliette in his arms. Juliette Ann Rogers. No reason for the names just we think it suited her. She's only 2 days old but she had completely settled in and the guys adore her.
"No fair! Clint held her yesterday; I get to hold her today!"
"Pietro, dude calm down, the rest of us haven't held her yet!"
"Guys please don't argue over her" Steve pleaded with the team. He is so exhausted, I don't think he slept at all when I was gone. Poor guy, he still has bags under his eyes despite sleeping for over 12 hours last night. Super soldiers aren't all that super when it comes to sleep; believe me. When Bucky first arrived, we didn't see him for 6 days because he was sleeping. I called him lazy, bad idea, he almost strangled me.

Flashback
"Omg dude, we haven't seen you in almost a week you lazy slo... AHHH!"
Bucky held me pinned against the wall by my neck.
"Take that back. Say you are sorry"
"Never! You slept for 6 days!" I started to cough with lack of air.
"SAY IT ROGERS!"
"BUCKY PUT MY FIANCÉE DOWN!" He slowly lowered me down to the ground but didn't stop growling and glaring at me.

Ahh good times.
"So apart from The Barnes' getting married and the fact that they are expecting, anything else I need to know?"
"HOW IN GODS NAME..."
"Shhhhh, you'll wake Juliette!"
"...DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS PREGNANT?!"
"YOU'RE WHAT?"
Juliette woke up
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?"
"Because we wanted to wait"
"UNTIL WHAT?!"
She started crying
"I don't know. How did you know?"
"Well I spotted a smaller red star, on Bucky's right arm which is what he wanted when their first baby was 'made' so to speak. Also Kelly said she hated being sick and that she was craving Avocado even though she hates it."
"Wow. Did you get Sherlock powers in Asgard or what!"
"There is a possibility that the portal Miss (Y/N) went through gave her some powers."
"Oh fun." Deduction skills, what a great power.
"Come on guys it's late. Let's sleep."
And with that we all went up to our rooms and slept. One big happy family once again.

A/N and it's IMPORTANT:
Guys... don't kill me. But that's it. OUR LITTLE FAMILY IS COMPLETE!!!!! I have ideas about a sequel if you guys want it. If by the end of April, enough people have said yes to a sequel I will write it.
But I hope you guys have enjoyed this story, vote if you have and leave a comment about your favourite part; I want to see what you guys enjoyed the most.

Also, I have a massive obsession with Hamilton: An American Musical. Tell me if you like it too because we can then talk and fan girl about it. But goodbye for now (I hope) and I hope to hear from you all soon.
Alice xxx