Chapter 26

Your POV

Waking up the next morning was beautiful. The Sun was shining through the curtains and the birds were singing. I was rested my head on Loki's chest and listen to his steady heartbeat and breathing.
But after 10 minutes he began to stir and wake up.

"Good morning my lady" I looked up at my husband and smiled.
"Good morning handsome" I stared into his eyes and pecked his lips before jumping out of the bed and running into the bathroom. I was in there for several minutes before I came out again. Loki was looking at me with concern in his eyes as I climbed back into bed.
"(Y/N), what was that? Are you okay?" I shook my head.
"I don't know Loki. It happened yesterday but I just assumed I was nervous but now I'm not so sure." He nodded slowly before speaking again.
"We'll take you to the Doctor later. But first I want to spend the morning with my beautiful wife." I smiled widely as I lent my head on his chest again, listening to the gentle rhythm of his heartbeat.

Steve's POV

"Midgardians, this is my friend, Heimdall. He has news on (Y/N)." We all stood up as Heimdall walked in.
"I saw your friend yesterday, marrying Loki." I closed my eyes and sank back down into the sofa. "I know this isn't the news you hoped for but I wish you all the luck in getting (Y/N) back. You are going to need it." He left as we all stood there in shock. But why would she do that? She knows who Loki is, and she would remember marrying me wouldn't she?

Your POV
Loki took me the nurse later that day. Truth be told, I was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. What if it was something bad?
We arrived at the private nurse and she asked me several questions and wrote down my answers on a floating clipboard. She then left to check her results with a doctor but came back swiftly after.
"It appears that you are 2 months pregnant Ma'am. Congratulations."
I sat there shocked. Turns out i didn't need to be worried. This was amazing! I was having a baby with Loki, life couldn't get better.

A/N: OMG I AM SO SORRY IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 MONTHS SINCE I LAST UPDATED! I am so bad at this I am so sorry!
Since I last saw you lots has happened:
-I went back to school
-I had my birthday
-I performed 3 shows last weekend
-And I have fangirled so much!
JENSEN ACKLES IS HAVING TWINS
JARED PADALECKI IS HAVING BABY NUMBER 3! AHHH

sorry. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this and I will endeavour to update within a month.
Love you all
Alice xx