Chapter 14

So I just saw Captain America civil war with wewentonabustour and I must say it was truly incredible. I'm not going to spoil anything but ARMS! Any way to the story.

"Noooo!" I screamed. I watched him fall to the ground and blood pour out of his chest. The guards let me go and I raced towards his body. I held him in my Arms and sobbed.
"Don't go, I, I need you"
"I Love You (Y/ N)" and his body went cold. I clutched his body and rocked back and forward.
"I will kill him, Bucky. I don't care if he was your friend. He took you from me and I will never forgive him. I love you Steve..."

"(Y/ N)!" I opened my eyes to see Steve straddling me and shaking me awake. I was covered in sweat and I could feel years drying on my cheeks.
"S, S, Steve?"
"Yeah honey?"
"Oh Steve" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug. I started crying all over again into his shirt, soaking it. We stayed like this for several minutes before he pulled away.
"Do you wanna talk about your nightmare?" I started to explain, it was just like all the others. I've been having these nightmares for a month now; each one worst than the last.
I glanced at the clock on the bedside table: 4:50 am.
"Did I wake you?"
"No. I was already up. I couldn't sleep myself and went to go grab a glass of water, and when I came back you were crying and screaming my name." He hugged me again and I snuggled into his chest. I stopped crying when I heard his heartbeat in his chest. I fell asleep almost instantly.

A/N again: I'm sorry it's short but I really felt like writing something and this is all I could come up with.
Alice xx