Chapter 17

I stepped out from the dressing room and stood before Nat, Kelly, Maria, Jane, Darcy, Wanda and my other best friend; (Y/B/F/N). They were all stood in their dresses and looked gorgeous. (Dresses above).
"Awww (Y/ N), you look absolutely amazing!" Everyone told me how beautiful I looked and I began to tear up. This was the perfect dress.

Later that day

I finished hanging up the dress and shut the cupboard door when I felt a muscular pair of arms wrap around me waist.
"How was the fitting?"
"Good thank you, how was yours?"
"Also good. The guys looked so handsome in their suits." He paused, thinking. "I have a question..."
"Yes?"
"Do you mind if Thor wears his ceremonial Asgardian outfit?" I chuckled
"Did he not like the idea of a traditional suit? It's fine, he can wear it." I span around in Steve's arms, wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his cheek. Resting my head on his chest, the excitement of getting married to the man I love had finally kicked in.
"Excited (Y/ N)?"
"Understatement." He chuckled and I couldn't stop the smile from crawling onto my face. I just couldn't wait.

Skip to around 8:00 pm that day

I finished my Chinese take away and placed the empty plate on the coffee table, where the others had put theirs, who had finished their meals ages ago. Apparently I eat slowly.
We had decided to watch (Insert Film here). Tony had forced us to watch it and I really did like the film, but I was worried Steve wouldn't like it.
"Popcorn!"
"Yes!"
"Thanks Jane"
"Your the best J!"
"I WANTED POPTARTS!!!" Typical Thor and his shouting and desperate need for poptarts.
"WELL MAKE YOUR OWN YOU LITTLE MOTHERFU-"
"DARCY!" I shook my head at her and nodded towards Bruce, who was turning green at the edges. These people I swear....
"Thor, if you want poptarts, make your own. Because you are the only one who wants them..."
"Fine. I will make my own." Thor stormed off. He sounded confident but I could sense a tinge of fear.
"Hey Steve," I called under my breath "does Thor know how to use the toaster?"
"I don't know. Maybe." And that was it.

10 Minutes Later:

The kitchen was on fire.

"THOR YOU IMBECILE!"

Like seriously, there was thick black smoke everywhere.

"WHY THOR, THAT THING WAS EXPENSIVE!"

The Toaster had melted.

"STEVE, I TOLD YOU THOR DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE TOASTER!"

And Thor had managed to turn the gas on when he stumbled back and know the oven was on fire. Dummy wasn't even there to put it all out.
STEVE and I were crying with laughter; Tony was shouting at Thor for destroying his kitchen; Clint and Natasha were beating the crap out of Thor; Darcy, Jane and pepper were trying to extinguish the fire; Kelly was filming it all on Snapchat, also wetting herself with laughter whilst Bruce sat in the lab, playing with chemicals (We didn't need the other guy right then).

After 1 hour everyone was calm again and were ready to watch the film. Everyone but Tony.
"HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE OKAY? MY KITCHEN, ALL THE FOOD, ALL THE STUFF WE NEED TO MAKE THE FOOD!"
"Tony, you have another kitchen and there's food in that one too."
"BUT THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE KITCHEN AND ALL THE COOL COOKING GADGETS WERE IN THERE!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Tony, calm down. We can get more gadgets and I know you have the blueprints for everything you've ever made! So please just sit down and enjoy the film with the rest of us." Pepper was trying her hardest to calm Tony down but it just didn't work.

Soon Natasha walked up to Tony, smacked him round the face and stuck a needle into his neck.
"Shut up you asshole" and he fell asleep almost instantly. "Thanks" she sneered. I love her.

The movie finished and I was extremely tired. It had been a long day and my pillow called my name. I said my goodnight and left, heading straight for my bed. Sleep at last.

Time skip to the day before the wedding

I was stood in the doorway of the Tower, one bag in hand, and several bags in the car. One for my clothes for tonight and tomorrow morning, one for my dress, one for my hair stuff and makeup and one for everything else.
I, being a believer in traditions, was leaving for the night to stay at Kelly's apartment, obeying the rule of the groom not seeing the bride for 24 hours before the ceremony. Yes, I believe in that stuff.
"You got everything (Y/ N?"
"Yeah and if I don't I'll send Maria down to get it." He chuckled.
"What?"
"It's just, I can't believe I'm going to marry you tomorrow."
"I know. I'll miss you!"
"I'll miss you too. Have fun at Kelly's and remember, be on time!"
"Touché! I love you Steve."
" I love you too." We kissed goodbye and I walked over to the cab waiting.
"See you tomorrow!" I called from the cab window and waved to the guys who were standing in the door. Steve blew a kiss and I blew one back. This was it.

A/N: Hello! I'm sorry it took me so long to update, but here I am with it.
I just want to say:
THANK YOU FOR 100 VOTES AND 3K READS! I love you all so much!
How many of you have seen Civil War yet? And what did you think? I loved it because it was awesome.
This is dedicated to KellyLester because she is one of my Best Friends and I love her
Thanks for reading!
Alice xxxx