Accidents

Sorry this sucks
I never thought this could happen. But then again I guess no one else really does either. My name is Gilbert beilshmit and my amazing boyfriend is in the hospital. Mathew was going to the store to get some maple syrup, even though we had plenty he insisted we needed more. Apparently a driver lost control on the Canadian ice and hit Mathews car. I didn't blame the person, it was an accident. But my birdie is in the hospital and I have no idea if he'll be ok. "Gilbert," I looked up and saw my little brother Ludwig.
"Thanks for being here Ludwig" he nodded and I looked down. My birdie could die and I would never see him again. The very thought of it broke my heart. The love of my life dying and I would never get a chance to see him again, never getting another chance to tell him how much I love him. "Mr. Beilshmit?" I looked up to see a doctor and I stood up." Your boyfriend will be fine."
I sighed in relief"can I see him?"
"Of course, he is in room 319." I thanked her and ran to find the room my precious birdie was in. As Soon as I got there I ran in. What I saw broke my heart. My birdie was covered in cuts, bruises and bandages. He was sitting up and he looked at me before smiling. I walked over and gave him a gentle hug. "Never scare me like that again please."
"I won't I'm sorry" he said looking sad
"It's not your fault Birdie. Ich leibe dich."
"Je'taime Gil"
Sorry for not updating in so long, I've
Had no inspiration. I hope you liked this, it was a bit sad.