Obvious

It was obvious. You would think that after 3 years of gawking at each other from across the conference room that they would know. But no. Those two are still as oblivious as ever. Seriously everyone but them knew.
It was another meeting and Prussia, instead of paying attention, was staring at Canada. He couldn't help it, he loved him. However once Canada made eye contact they both blushed and looked away, thinking does he like me? Which it was obvious that they liked each other. "Just go talk to him Prussia, nothing's really happening anyways." Spain told him. Yes he knew, everyone did.
"What are you talking about?" Prussia asked, trying to be cool.
"We all know you love him, Prussia. You two talk all the time anyways, just go ask him out." Prussia blushed at the fact someone else knew his love for the beautiful blond Canadian. He never thought he was being obvious.
"It wouldn't matter, he doesn't like me anyways." Spain just started at him. He was joking, right?
"You've got to be kidding, are you really that oblivious?" Just then Germany finally had enough, he stood up and announced that it was time for a break. He took Italy's hand and walked out of the meeting room, as did everyone else except Prussia, Spain, and Canada. "Let me put it like this, you remember when Italy and Germany went through their denial phase, before they got together?" Prussia nodded," that's what you two are acting like."
"No it's not because he doesn't like me." Spain finally had enough. He grabbed Prussia's wrist and dragged him over to where Canada sat doodling.
"Canada, would you go on a date with Prussia if he asked you to?" Spain asked. Canada blushed and nodded, not looking up. Prussia blushed and looked at Spain excitedly. Spain chuckled and let go of Prussia. After all he had to go tell France.  Prussia sat down next to Canada.
"Canada, w-would you like to go on a date with me?" He stuttered slightly.
Canada looked Prussia right in the eyes and said,"yes" with a small smile. Prussia grinned and stood up offering Canada his hand. Canada took it and stood as well, " shall we get lunch?" He asked the albino in front of him.
"Indeed we shall." And so hand in hand the two  walked out of the confrence room.
However, little did they know that all of the countries were betting on weather or not things  would become interesting.