I dont know what to name this #2

I'm sorry. I was grounded. But I am back and this will be a smut.
Canada was beyond bored. He was unfortunately in Canada while his boyfriend was in Germany, visiting, well Germany. He didn't have anything against Germany but he was bored.
He didn't feel like making more pancakes. There was nothing on t.v. he didn't have any new books. And he was too lazy to go outside.(me everyday. No joke.) he had literally nothing to for the next, he glanced at the clock, 4 Hours.
He had absolutely no idea on what to do.  So he laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling. Than he decided that he could call France. Maybe he could give him some ideas on what to do.

And calling France was not a good idea. He could not unhear those things. He laid down on the couch and fell asleep. However he was quickly woken up when someone laid him down on a bed. "Gil?" He asked, did he really sleep for four hours? Prussia smiled and kissed his boyfriend. "I love you." Prussia said and kissed him again. After a few seconds of kissing , Prussia slipped his tongue into Canada's mouth. Canada moaned, that alone pretty much decided that they were going to have sex. Prussia took off both of their shirts. And he started to kiss Canada's neck. "Gilbert," Canada looked into Prussia's eyes. "I love you." Once he said that Prussia pulled off both of Canada's pants and kissed him again.
Prussia pulled down his own pants and boxers. His eyes never leaving Canada's. He then put three fingers to Canada's lips and said "suck."
Canada took the fingers and throughly coated them with saliva. Prussia took his fingers out of Canada mouth and circled one around Canada's hole and stuck it in. He waited before Canada nodded before he moved his fingers. He continued like that units Canada was ready. "Please." Canada said looking up at his boyfriend.
Prussia then put the tip at Canada's entrance and pushed in little by little until he was fully inside of Canada. "You're so tight. Are you okay?" He asked the Canadian below him.
Canada tried to get used to his boyfriends large member. It hurt but it felt so good. He looked up at his boyfriend and nodded. Prussia kissed him and began to move slowly but the pace began to quicken the more Canada moaned. He kissed Canada again and changed the angle looking for that one spot. Suddenly Canada back arched off the bed and moaned louder. "There! Right there!" Prussia aimed for that exact spot with each thrust. "G-Gil." Canada tried to warn. He was so close. Prussia nodded and thrust faster. He also began to pump Canada erection in time with his thrusts. They both came at the same time.
"I love you."

I Am so sorry for the late update I was grounded. Also sorry about my terrible smut. I thought when I saw that people wanted a smut 'these people are perverts.' Then I remembered that I write these. Oh well. As always thank you for reading.