UPDATE!!!!!

I have return. I'm so sorry for not updating. I also want to thank all of you for being so understanding. So this is my reward to you. This will be an au suggested by,@adriennemiskiewicz. Thank you and I hope you like it.

This is becoming a problem. Summer started tomorrow and then he wouldn't see Gilbert until next year!
Matthew Williams transferred to west moorland high school, at the beginning of the year. And the very first day he fell in love with his, loud, narcissistic, best friend. Gilbert Beilshmit. Gilbert was tall, with white hair and ruby red eyes. Matthew on the other hand had blonde hair and violet eyes.
Compared to Gilbert, he was nothing, or so he thought.
What he didn't know however is that Gilbert also loved him in return. And Gilbert was determined to date Matthew. And he had a master plan.
What was the plan? Take Matthew to a lot of low key dates, then ask him on an 'actual' date. Perfect. Though he didn't see this coming.
As he was trying to find Matthew to ask him out on the first 'date.' Play video games at his house. Yes it was boring, but it was all part of the plan. However once he saw Matthew, he realized that he was talking to Feliciano. His brother's boyfriend. Or as he likes to call him,'his future brother in law.'
Feli was the only one who knew about his 'small' crush on the Canadian. Gilbert walked up to them, Feliciano looked at him excitedly. Gilbert.
"I can't take this anymore. Matthew, Gilbert likes you. Gilbert, Matthew likes you. Just ask him out already." Feli said as he looked between them. They both blushed, not expecting that.
"Will you go out with me?" He asked as he looked at the feeble Canadian.
"Of course," Matthew said and they both smiled.
~~
Matthew was not nervous. Not at all. He looked in the mirror. He was wearing his favorite pants, and a white dress shirt. Today was his first date with Gilbert. Was he excited? Of course he was!
The two have been dating for almost two weeks, and Gilbert decided it was time for a 'proper' date. First the two would have dinner, then they were going to see 'Suicide Squad.'
a knock on the door caused him to snap out of his thoughts. He was ready.
Once he opened the door he saw Gilbert in a red dress shirt tucked into black dress pants. "Are you ready?" He asked. And Matthew nodded.
~~
By the time the two returned to Matthews house, it was almost midnight.
"I had fun," Matthew said and Gilbert had to agree. It was a perfect first date.
"Me too."
Gilbert suddenly leaned down and gave Matthew a gentle kiss. A kiss full of love, and what seemed like a promise for more of these. Late night kisses that seemed to linger or any kiss in general. Gilbert pulled back and smiled at Matthew. He knew that that was their first kiss, but what he didn't realize was theta it was Matthews first kiss in general. And Matthew couldn't be happier.
"I should go, I'll call you in the morning." He said and Gilbert nodded. Matthew kissed him again before he had to go.
Gilbert smiled m, there were definitely more kisses in store for Matthew.

Thank you all so much. I'm sorry for not really updating. But I am back.
That is actually how me and my ex got together, the plan was his original plan to ask me out. However a little 12 year old did exactly what Italy did. So that is the story of how me and my ex got together. This was our first date except we didn't see suicide squad. Thank you all. People have been telling me to write about things that have been going on in my life and I just went through a break up a few days ago. So I thought id write about how we got together. However I was not a transfer student. 
Thanks again, and thank you all for being so understanding.