Scary movies and Pillow fights

This was not suggested but it kind of came to me.
It was not rare to find Prussia at Canada's house. Whether it was for help, pancakes, or to just be there, the Canadian always let him in and was always happy to have someone who didn't forget about him or confuse him with his brother. However he never saw this coming.
Canada was asleep until someone decided to wake him up by banging on his door. He stood up groggily and went to see who would wake him up at the ungodly hour of 2. When he opened the door he saw a grinning Prussian." "You know I'm always happy to see you, but why are you here at two in the morning?" He asked the Prussian who gave him a puzzled look.
"Is it really that early birdie?" He asked he really just wanted to watch a movie with him. "Sorry I just wanted to watch a movie with you, Spain said it was pretty good." Canada sighed and let his boyfriend in.
"What movie is it?" He asked, he really hoped it wasn't a scary movie. Prussia grinned and handed him the movie. It was Annabelle. A scary movie. Great. "Do we have to watch this?"
"It's either that or this." He handed the blonde another movie called the hole. Looked good and not as scary. Which he was perfectly fine with.
"Let's watch the hole." He said eventually. There really wasn't any good choices in this. So they watched the movie, it was not bad but he really did not like the clown.
"Time for bed, Prussia."
"Can I sleep with you?" The albino asked innocently. I rolled my eyes and allowed him to come sleep with me. Even though he is the reason I am up at 3:30. He grins and follows me. We lay down and he whispers " I love you, mein birdie." Yes, what I did was probably an overreaction but it was 3:30 and if it wasn't for him I would be asleep still. So I took the pillow I was laying on and hit him with it as hard as I could. I felt a little sorry until he hit me back. Not as hard but still.
"You're on, Gil." I said and that began a pillow fight. After about 20 minutes of getting hit with pillows I gave up. "I love you."
"I love you too." We lay in silence for a few minutes until....
"Gil," he hummed in response." Never wake me up at 2 again."