Bullies

I do NOT support people being bullied for being gay. Please do not think that that's where I'm going with this. I put this in here because it is a real issue.

Mathew~
"Fag" that's the only word I hear as I am repeatedly slammed into my locker. Welcome to my life. Believe me it sucks. My bullies finally let me go with a final kick in the ribs.
I stand up and shuffle my way down the school hallways. It's now time for the 7 mile long walk home. Fun. I suddenly hear a honking right next to me and I jump. I look and see my best, and only, friend Gilbert. I smile and get in his car. "Are you okay, Birdie?" Gil is the only person who knows about my bullies.
" I'm fine Gil. It happens every day and they aren't going to stop anytime soon."
"You should let me help you." I have never let him help me with my bullies.
"They aren't worth it Gil, we've been over this. I'm sorry but I don't want for you to get expelled because of me."
"I don't care what happens to me m, Birdie. You were limping home! You can't expect me to do nothing!" God I love how he always wants to protect me. Yes, I love Gilbert Beilshmit. How he tries his best to make sure I have a ride home. His soft silver hair. Those beautiful red eyes. How he always asks if I'm okay. "Birdie?" I hadn't realized I was staring at him." Are you okay? You looked lost in thought." I'm fine. I was just thinking about someone."
"A special someone?" He asked teasingly. I blushed.
"Yes, I was thinking about this guy I like." I know I'm probably wrong, but I swear I saw him look disappointed and angry for a second.
"Really who is it?" I blushed and looked away. It's not like I can tell him. It's just then that I realized that we were sitting in my drive way and even from out here I can hear my parents arguing.
"Can I stay at your house?" I asked Gil. I hate it when my parents argue. He looked at my house and nodded. He pulled out of the drive way and drove to his house.
"Are you ever going to tell me who you like?" He asked.
"You don't know him Gil." I lied. I hate lying to people, but I still do it. When I go home and my parents see the bruises, I say I fell. If anyone, including my parents, asks if I'm straight, I say yes. How my bullies found out that I'm pan sexual, I don't know. Like I said I hate lying but I always do it.
"Birdie? We're here." I look up and his house is completely dark. I look at my watch and see it's only 4:30.
"Where's Ludwig?" Ludwig is Gilbert's younger brother. I know it sounds mean but I'm kind of glad he's not here. He can be very intimidating.
"He's probably at Feli's. That means we get the house to ourselves." He grinned at me. God I love that bright, beautiful smile. "Let's go and I'll help you make pancakes." I smiled and got of the car with him.
"Let's go," I tell him and he grins at me. We walk into the house, we set our stuff in the couch and go into the kitchen to get everything we need for pancakes. We begin to make the pancakes, cleaning up after ourselves since Ludwig would kill us if we didn't. Once we are finished we sit on the couch and begin to watch the Conjuring. I HATE scary movies. At all of the scary parts a burried my head into Gilbert's strong, hard chest. God he's so muscular, it's sexy. I love him so so much. I lean into him a little bit more. He wraps his strong arms around my small waist. "Je'taime, Gil." I say without thinking, when I realize what I said I get up and run to the bathroom. I lock the door and fall onto my knees crying. I ruined my only friendship. It honestly wouldn't suprise me if he started bulling me too. But the sad thing is that even if he did I still wouldn't hate him. I wouldn't blame him either. I love him too much for that. I really do.
"Birdie, let me in please." I hear his voice, but it's not harsh like I was expecting. It was kind and soft, like he was talking to an injured animal. I stand up shakily and slowly unlock the door. He'll probably tell me to leave and never talk to him again. Instead he hugged me I was not expecting that. I hugged him back and burried my face in his chest. Ruining his black shirt with my tears. Don't get your hopes up, he'll tell you to leave soon. He pulls away and lifts my face up to look at him. Then he does something that really surprises me. He kisses me. The kiss was slow and soft. It was perfect. I love him so much. I wrap my arms around his neck and slide my fingers into his incredibly soft hair. He wraps his arms around my waist, as if he's keeping me there, which was fine by me. The kiss seems to last forever, until finally he pulls away to breathe.
"I love you too, you have no idea how much I love you." When I hear this I smile brightly at him. I lean up and reconnect our lips.

Thank you for reading this. This is my longest one yet and I really appreciate your support on this. By the way I support the LGBT community all the way. And I wish more people did too. Thanks again.