Love part 2

Here's part two of love.
Matthew woke up in his bed to the smell of pancakes. He got up and saw that it was raining and it was pitch black. He walked downstairs and saw Gilbert making pancakes. "Good morning, sleeping beauty. Or should I say good night? I'm not sure." The albino said turning to look at him slightly. Matthew giggled slightly and went over to help with the pancakes.
"Where is everyone? And what are you doing here so late?" He asked the albino beside him.
"I don't know where everyone is. But I came here to see you but I got stuck here by the rain. You wouldn't want the awesome me to get sick would you?" He asked in mock hurt. Matthew laughed at his friends foolishness.
"Of course not, then who would protect me from the monster under my bed hmmm?" The Canadian teen asked.
"You know I don't know why the monsters have to be under the bed of in the closet. It just makes them seem perverted." Matthew walked over to the cupboard muttering something that sounded suspiciously like 'only you, Gil.' Matthew took the pancakes and set them on the table along with the maple syrup. "Are you coming to eat?" He asked. He was actually really proud of himself. He hasn't stuttered once! He really was comfortable around the Prussian; Which was a welcome change. Most people forgot about him, or they would confuse him for Alfred. Even their parents forgot about him all the time! Do you know how many times he's been left at the store?! Anyways the two sat down and began to eat, Gilbert sent a few loving looks to Matthew, who was oblivious. And people thought Alfred was oblivious.
Once the two were done they cleaned up and sat down to watch Supernatural. Once the newest episode was over they decided to just talk. They talked about everything, from school to family to crushes. Both lied on the last part, Matthew said he didn't have a crush on anyone, Gilbert said that she was a girl that lived in his neighborhood. Since neither were willing to admit that they love each other. Eventually Matthews family decided to call him to say that they wouldn't be home until the next day since he storm was only getting worse. Gilbert also told his brother that he was staying at his birdies house, only to reveal that Ludwig was at Feliciano's house. To which Gilbert made a few jokes about changing the sheets.
All in all they were stuck there together, alone. Fun. "I'm going to bed Gil." Matthew said around 11.
"Good night, birdie. Ich leibe dich." He told the blonde. Cue awkward silence. The two blushed until Matthew replied.
"I love you too. Gilbert." He kissed him quickly and went to bed.
It's three in the morning where I am. I'm so tired. Look the next chapter may or may not be smut. Whichever one it is I'll let you know. However if it is do not get mad and write mean things in the comments or message me a bunch of crap. If you don't like. DONT READ. You will not be able to blame me since I would have warned you three times. In the description, here, and before the chapter starts. Now I am very tired. Good night.