Forever

I do not speak French or German so I'm sorry if it's wrong I used google translate 
Prussia~
Today was the day. I was finally going to man up and ask him to marry me. Who is this lucky guy you may be asking. That is my awesome boyfriend, Mathew Williams.He was out with his brother to celebrate his engagement with Arthur Kirkland.

I was running around our house trying to get everything perfect. I was lighting candles around our house, and a plate of pancakes was on the table. They didn't look, or taste, as good as Mattie's  but I did my best. I just hoped Mattie likes them.

I suddenly heard the front door open and a ran over to meet Birdie. The second the door was closed I quickly pulled him into a passionate kiss. "Ich liebe dich, Birdie"

"Je t'aime, Gilbert" I smiled at him and took his hand and led him to the kitchen. I heard him gasp and I looked over to see him smiling at me. "What's the occasion?"

"Well it's been a while since we've done something like this so I thought I'd surprise you. Shall we?" We both sat down and he took a bite of the pancakes." These are delicious Gilbert." He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss and began eating again.
"Birdie"
Mathew~
I looked over at Gilbert,"yes." Something was off today. He rarely ever does stuff like this, and he's nervous. He's trying to hide it I can tell.
He stood up and looked down at me, he took my face between his hands. "There is a reason why I did all of this for you. I wanted tonight to be perfect." I was confused about what was happening "Mathew Williams, I have been in love with you for 7 years, you have helped me through so much." Prussia got down on one knee and pulled a ring out of his pocket " I want to be with you forever, so will you marry me?"

I had silent tears of joy running down my cheeks."O-oui." Prussia smiled and slipped the ring on my finger. He quickly picked me up and kissed all over my face before he kissed my lips."Ich liebe dich,Ich liebe dich,Ich liebe dich" he whispered against my skin

"Je t'aime, Gilbert" I knew one thing for sure we had a fun night ahead of us.

I hope you enjoyed