Party

Suggested by: queenoftheemocorner and creepsandturtles

Note to self: do not agree to this. Actually I didn't. My twin brother dragged me to this party over at one of his many friends house. Then again now he can't drive home once he gets drunk so that's a plus. But now I'm stuck at a party that I don't want to be at, with people I don't know. Yay, lucky me. "Mattie! Mattie this party is awesome!"  My brother, Alfred, slurred as he stumbled towards me.
"Alfred! Oh maple, how much did you drink?" I asked as I put my hand in his shoulder.
"Only 1 or 2, or 8. Same thing." Okay so 8. How in the world am I going to get him home? I drag my brother out of the house and to my car. At this point Alfred was barely conscious so now I have to pick him up and put him in the car.
"Do you need any help?" Someone asked they as saw me struggle. I turned and I saw a tall man with silvery white hair and beautiful ruby red eyes. He was wearing a simple black t-shirt with black jeans and black shoes. He was hot.
"Yes please" I said politely and together we managed to get Alfred into the car. I quickly got in the drivers seat and the three of us began the journey home. "Thank you for helping me with him." I said as I looked back at him in the rear view mirror.'
"No problem, you looked like you needed help. I'm the most amazing person ever. The names  Gilbert, by the way."
"Nice to meet you Gilbert, I'm Matthew and the extremely drunk man sitting next to you is my brother." I say as I smile at him.
"Yeah I know what it's like to have a drunk brother. Every now and then my brother will get wasted and that doesn't end well."
"What's your brothers name?"
"Ludwig. He's like a huge nerd but he's a good guy, though he doesn't look like one."
"So is Alfred, he's really nice but he's an asshole at the same time. Sorry." I said once I realized that I cursed.
"It's alright." Once I pulled into my driveway. Me and Gilbert worked together to get Alfred into the house and on the couch.
"Thank you again, I wish I could make it up to you somehow." I said as we began to make our way towards the door.
"How about, you meet me for coffee tomorrow and we'll call it even." He said with a beautiful bright smile.
"Deal, do you need a ride home? I could give you a ride." I tell him as he starts to leave.
"It's fine, I only live like 10 minuets away. I'll see you tomorrow." He tells me before he walks into the darkness.
"So Mattie landed a date huh?" Alfred seemed to be just barely awake. "Good job, just make sure he doesn't hurt you okay." He said it more as a statement then a question. Before he officially passed out. I smile at him before I go upstairs to my room. I quickly change before I climb into my bed. I  couldn't help but smile as I thought about Gilbert and the possibilities to come.

I hope you enjoyed it.