Tickles

Suggested by @Creepsandturtles slight messing around. Not smut
Prussia and Canada were both cuddling on their bed, since in all honesty Prussia did not want to get up and he would not let Canada up. So the two lay there. "Canada, guess what." The Prussian said to the Canadian that was snuggled up to his chest.
"You're awesome?" The Canadian asked as he looked up at his boyfriend. He didn't mind staying in bed with Prussia all day, infact he enjoyed it.
"No, well yes but no. Ich leibe dich, birdie."
Prussia did love his  birdie, he couldn't even begin to describe how much. Prussia kissed his birdie. The kiss was full of passion and it quickly grew heated.
Canada was nervous, they've never done this before, but he trusted Prussia. However once Prussia began to kiss his neck Canada let out a soft giggle. He blushed hoping the Prussian didn't notice, but he did. "Is my birdie ticklish?" The Prussian asked with a smirk. His smirk only grew as his boyfriend blush grew darker. "Are you ticklish,here?" He asked as he began to tickle his birdie. The laughs he received were music to his ears. To be honest this was a lot better than cuddling with his birdie. Eventually he had to stop tickling the poor Canadian so he could breathe. "I love you." He said over and over in his Canadians ear.
Canada turned around and hugged Prussia."I love you too, sorry for ruining the moment." He apologized. The Prussian laughed,"you did not ruin anything." He reassured the Canadian I front of him. Canada smiled and snuggled into his boyfriends chest. "Canada,can I ask you something?" The Canadian looked up at his boyfriends nervous tone.
"Of course you can." The Canadian replied sitting up slightly.
"Canada I love you so, so, so much. I know this is kind of sudden, but..." He trailed off. Was he really going to go through with this? No doubt he loved the Canadian but would he actually say yes?
"But what, Prussia? Is something wrong?" The Canadian was getting worried at his boyfriends tone. Was he breaking up with him? The very thought was enough for him to want to cry.
"Nein, I was just wondering," he took a deep breath and stood up, pulling his Canadian up with him. He got down on one knee and pulled out a silver ring." Will you marry me?" He asked looking up at the Canadian,who had tears running down his face.
"Yes," he replied wiping away his tears. The Prussian put the ring on the ring finger of his fiancées left hand. He then stood and picked up his Canadian whispering I love you over and over again. Canada smiled and whispered"I love you too. Now, time for pancakes." The Prussian laughed and set down his Canadian so the two could go have pancakes.
Thank you people for reading this, and thank you @creepsandturtles for suggesting this, I actually had another idea while I was writing this. Thank you again. Please let me know if you have a suggestion, I'm running low on them.