Recovery

........................Roy's POV.......................
I woke up with a large pain in the back of my head everything was fuzzy, and I had a low ringing in my ear. Man for a pretty girl she sure knows how to fight not what I was expecting for a first impression. I looked around the room to see Jason on the bed across from me. His eyes were red and puffy and his neck was red I guess from the girl suffocating him. 
Speak of the devil she walked into the room.
........................ Skyler's POV...................
I've been checking on them hourly, I kinda feel bad since I did embarrass them in front of my crew. As I walked in for the fifth time the red head was awake and not to happy to see me." Hello, my name is..." I started.

"I know who you are!", he snapped,"What I don't know is why you attacked us!" I flinched this guy was really mad. That's when his partner moaned in pain and I went to the sink to wet a rag for him. I came back and sat on the bed and gently cleaned his face and neck. I knew the warm water wold help sooth him and I was right because he moaned when the warm water sank into his skin.

I looked up to see the redhead still staring at me with hateful eyes." I'm sorry... for kicking you in the head and almost breaking your arm." I said apologetically. I walked up to his bed and removed the bandage around his head and examined the bulging part. He winced when I put my hand on it." I can't fix it if you move your head." I exclaimed to him. He grumbled something but I couldn't understand so I kept working on his head." What's your name anyway?" I asked.

"Arsenal." He grumbled.

"Well Arsenal it's nice to properly meet you." I said smiling. He smiled back and we talked for a while.

.................Jason at this time..............
You remember that girl in my dream, yeah well she's in my head again. This time it's when I first met Batman, you know when I tried to steal the tires from the Batmobile. Well there I was, there he was, and there she was why in gods name would she be there. I cold see her better now she had brown hair and brown eyes. She was tall looked about 6 or 7. But there was something different about her, out of all the kids I've seen in Gotham she had a different look in her eye I don't know but I remembered that for later. I was running from bats and I got away when I ran into her." Are you ok Jason?!" She seemed concerned about me no one was ever concerned about me at that age.

"I'm fine I was just..." I hesitated," I was just playing hide an seek with a friend." She looked at me funny but shrugged it off." Come on let's go home." I told her and she followed me into the light.

.........Jason's POV awake......................
I woke up slowly this time first I could hear Roy yelling about something he didn't understand when I tried to tell him to shut his mouth all I could get out was a moan. Oh right I forgot the POP STAR suffocated me!  That's when something wet is placed on my cheek and moves around my face and neck it felt good when it sank into my skin. Then I heard her, the little girl but she sounded older. She was apologizing to Roy.
It took a while but I managed to open my eyes and sit up. Roy was talking to Skyler, they were laughing about things and just plain old talking. "You shoot him in the arm! You call that a save!" I heard Skyler yell/laugh she has a cute laugh. That's when I stood up and they turned there attention to me.
She looked at me with apologetic eyes but she was also scared of me. Roy placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her everything was alright. She took a deep breath and whispered," I'm sorry I choked you.😔 I hope you can give me another chance." I was about to except her apology when she practically yelled at me not to speak. She said my vocal cords weren't fully healed. I nodded in agreement then shoot her a smile and she smiled back. WAIT A MINUTE!!! She saw me smile that's when I realized my helmet was off. She had it on her lap! I stormed over to her and she got scared but she stood up to face me. She was tall almost my hight. I grabbed the helmet and stormed off.
................... Skyler's POV........................
He just stormed off! I felt a tear come down my face and quickly wiped it away as Arsenal apologized about that then ran after his partner. I was left alone. I don't know why he was so mad he was still wearing a mask so I didn't know his secret identity or anything. In fact why was I even so upset I just met the guy and I'm crying my eyes out that he took his helmet! What is wrong with me?! Whatever I'll start over tomorrow.

Hi its batsbabygirl hope you liked this chapter I accidentally spilt who the little girl is if you didn't catch it you will in the next chapter. Please follow me and comment any of my other story's or this one. Thank you so much.