Curtain call

I kept a secret from the guys, I can't imagine what they will say to me when they come back. I went to my bus and got changed. As I looked at the suit I can't help but feel great about what I just did, I mean I fought DEATHSTROKE!! That's an amazing feeling, the rush of adrenaline, constantly being aware, and stopping those who hurt the innocent, and just going to sleep knowing your doing something that makes a difference in this messed up world. As much as I loved it, that wasn't my life, I started playing rockstar and I would have to put that away if I want to play superhero. The guys walked in." Look songbird." Redhood started. Songbird, Jaybird that's what we call each other that's how close I've gotten to these two.
"Don't, don't say anything else." I stopped him." You guys have been great you were more then just my fathers hired protection. You guys became my friends." It was quiet for a moment." Unfortunately the tour has now been canceled. Your services are no longer needed. If my father doesn't pay you full price then I'll pay the rest of the 80,000." We were silent.

"Sky we.. We're so sorry." Roy broke the silence. I looked at him and faked a smile, I knew he could see right through it but it felt right." We didn't know about Savage." Now I stopped him.
"No one knew about Savage." I Assured him. Red didn't speak." Jaybird?" He looked up tears running down his cheeks. I couldn't see his eyes but the hood didn't cover his whole face.

"I promise you Sky we are going to get your mom back and I will make Savage pay for what he did to you!" He meant it.
Hours later
The guys had a friend in Star City that would help them get back home, it was time to say goodbye😔. First I said goodbye to Arsenal then he pulled me into a hug!" You take care of yourself ok sweetheart." I nodded in reply. He left to go with Green Arrow.
Now to say goodbye to Jaybird. I walked onto his bus were I found him in his regular helmet. I knocked on the doorframe," can I come in?" He looked up giving me the ok. I sat on his bed." Do you remember the first day we met? When I choked you." He chuckled at the memory." I thought that Savage payed you to come and kill me to teach my father another lesson." He looked at me square in the eye." Savage has taken many things away from me including an old friend." Now he was curious." Would you mind looking for him, to see if he's alright?"
"Of course Songbird. What's his name?" He leaned in.
"Jason.. Jason Todd."

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh snap! How does she know Jason Todd?! In the next few chapters we'll really see Sky become Spoiler with intense training and meeting other heroes. If you like this story go checkout others like Conscience daughter of Arcangel and Halo: next generation. Thank you guys so so sooooooo much for getting me over 50 views now let's try to get it past 100 you guys know how so go do it!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆