Misfortune

Gregory started sweating bullets. " That's impossible how come he's not affected by the virus? I put my everything into that cup"! " What a monster "! Brian screamed inside his mind. Everyone in the audience had the same thoughts. " What Is he made out of"? "It must be a trick". "Mommy I'm hungry can we get something to eat". " Shhh not now honey later ok". " Ok Mommy". " I'm going to lose one of my most valuable pawns to this freak of nature"! " Percy presented his cup with a bow to Gregory. Gregory's hands began to shake as he reached for the cup in Percy's hands. Gregory felt am omminence deadly feeling coming out of the cup. " Mommy please help me u don't want to die like this". Gregory cried in grief as his hands touched the cup. " Now drink it". Gregory took the cup and in one gulp swollowed the poison. As soon as Gregory swollowed the contents of the cup. Blue lighting began to fire inside of Gregory. " Aaaargbvbn"! Gregory yelled and fell to the floor frothing at the mouth. "What's happening to him mommy"? " This is so horrific"! " I can't stop watching"! Finally Gregory stopped twitching and lay still. "Oh that's just some pain Gregory it's not going to kill you haha. That's just the first effect of the poison so far". Suddenly Gregory flew into the sky and started to rotate in a circle. As Gregory made one rotation his skin began to tear apart like a orange peeling. " Aaaaah "! After this happened Gregory's body was frozen solid. Since Gregory's body was placed in ice, his weight was too heavy to stay in the air. Falling to ground his frozen body was split into a million pieces. Fire than came down from the sky and consumed the remains. " Well it looks like I won this little contest". Percy turned smiling at Brian with an innocent look on his face. To Brian Percy's smile had become the Hamburg of death. " He knows"! Brian's mind exploded and he passed out laying flat on the ground.