Trigger

"What were they thinking about to drop everything and feed Samiyah that much power? At least with Leau on the way there now there will be less casualties". Back on Gheramie Samiyah opened her eyes. As she opened them a frightening orange color glowed. Looking around Samiyah noticed that her parents and her grandparents were on their knees. Frightened Samiyah moved and within milliseconds her parents and grandparents were placed into the recovery chambers. Pausing for a second Samiyah thought "since when I was so fast"? Domain opened his eyes and smiled at his daugher. "My sweet child good you're awake". Samiyah asked "Father what happened? Why are you so weak? Why is everyone not responding and look as if they are about to begin the two billion years slumber"! Smiling Domain said "my child I don't have much time left. My consciousness I'd waning. Your grandparents ,mother, and I gave all our power and strength to you. You need it more as the darkest time in our history is coming. You're appitude is the most powerful in our family history. I'm sorry to say that our actions have triggered something that could in fact destroy all life as we know it. Samiyah go and find Percy Jackson your chosen one. He is the pillar that the whole Universe hangs upon. I know that his home planet is Earth. The Olympus Pantheon find it and you'll find Percy Jackson". Now go and take your strongest guard with you". Domain didn't even give Samiyah a chance before she was teleported away to the specialized war Dragon. Breathing heavy Domain opened his eyes and broadcasted to his daughter "your powers are not stabilized. You need to train and learn how far you can push and when you need to stop. This warship will take to to Earth but it will take two years before you reach. That's why you need to tell your sister to leave before you do. Even though Percy is in the Olympian Pantheon. I don't know where is located. She's do the primary investigation and report back to you by the time you'll arrive".
Pearl's body turned into stone, followed by her father in-law and her mother in-law. Lastly as Domain's body was turning into stone Domain said "Samiyah do not let your sister know that you are the new Queen of the Gheramie Galaxy! I fear that she has betrayed us. Just give her the mission and say nothing. Tell her that you're hunting for Percy only". After that Domain turned to stone. Samiyah was just staring at her parents and grandparents through the mirror. Suddenly the ground rumbled and six four stone giants with four arms rose up from the ground. They bowed down before Samiyah. Rising up they lifted gently Samiyah's parents and grandparents. Suddenly a golden sarcophagus shaped portal opened and it was so immense that it towered over the stone giants. They waved their hands and a warm energy glow carried Samiyah's parents and grandparents towards the portal. The Stone giants were so silent as they moved. After passing through the portal a intrinsic looking spider seal locked over the portal.

Samiyah quickly called her sister and relayed the instructions her father gave her. Pearl Shrugged her shoulders and said "I owe you sis I'm very sorry for what I did to you. It was truly a test to make sure that Percy loved you. I can't believe how he tricked me into believing that my scheme worked. To show how sincere my apologies are I will do this to the best of my abilities". After saying that Pearl vanished leaving for Earth. After disappearing from her sister Pearl drew a star and said "future queen of the Gheramie Galaxy reporting to counsel. My weakling of a sister was appointed as the new Queen of the Gheramie Galaxy. Her energy is unstable, began invasion"! No one is going to be Queen of the Gheramie Galaxy except me!