Continued

As Samiyah screamed far out in the dark uninhabited corners of the universe. Focusing on the darkest section of the universe a omega ship  quietly moves towards what looks like an empty waste land. This ship was gigantic, and it was built completely out of decayed bones. Completely buit to be impregnable on the side of the ship an insigna shaped as a poisonous  snake. Slowly the ship limped into a distorted space and vanished as if into thin air. There was simply no trace that a ship was even there in the first place. In the space the ship was stopped by trillions of similar ships. " Sodkdnroendnkfjdbjf"?  " Ridof k tbxbdiebbzkxbfvglf1". Finally the ships moved out of the way making space for the ship to cross until it reached a silky smooth black Planet. Once the ship touched down on the surface of the Planet, it opened its doors and a blood red carpet rolled down and poisonous flowers covered the whole carpet. The flowers were so toxic it began to lick up the blood filled carpet. A solder stood straight and silent as a statue, was waiting. Not too long a tall muscular body made its way out of the ship Walking on the carpet. Soon other bodies followed behind and in front of the tall  muscular body. They looked absolutely fierce and a dangerous bloodthirsty scent permeated on the group. The solder once the group neared backed away and gave a military salute. As the group passed the solder, the solder took out his sword and holding the sword at his neck cut off his own head swiftly. The body stood up for a moment before swaying and falling to the ground with a thud. The ground itself rose up before consuming the dead body. After eating the ground descendant back down as if nothing happened. Soon after entering the gigantic chamber the tall muscular body took off his helmet revealing a handsome face with a smoking hot body. With on accord voices shouted " We greet the King of the Poison Galaxy"!  Nodding his head the king of the Poison Galaxy made his way to one of the higher thrones in the chamber taking the reserved throne for him. After a pause the king of the  Poison Galaxy said " It's time for us to act my fellow Kings"!