Continued

A divine handsome looking eight year old boy was walking from the market. He has golden blond curly hair,  vibrant gray eyes. His skin color was black. He was so good-looking that even the grown women were staring at him ad he walked by. There was no emotion on his face as he walked. As if nothing could disturb him. With the way many of the women and girls looked at him, the boys and men stared hard at him. Even then the boy was unfeeling as if he did not care. As soon as one of the boys wanted to fight him, a boom sound was heard. Soon screams of terror all over the place. Turning the boy was dodging all the various claws and weapons that came towards him. On the other side the crowd was completely slaughtered. When the boy arrived home despite the chaos, there was a picture perfect scene. As if nothing bad was happening around them at all. The house was very humble looking. It was a medium-sized house, it had a square roof. The ouside looked like a log cabin. The most interesting thing about the house on the outside in big black redish colors  was a dragon symbol. There was six trees that hooked into a cobra with its follage. "Grandfather I'm home now from the market.  There was something interesting that went on today.  There's seems to be an invasion going on by ugly creatures". The boy's grandfather was smoking a pipe while swinging from his hemlock. "Oo ooo hmm really grandson. What did these things look like"? "Big crustation looking like stupid things. They all had similar attack patterns. It was very easy to kill them". The boy said with a sneer as he handed the food to one of the servants. The boy's grandfather paused for a moment and said "are you sure grsndson"?