Departure

" The winner of the Tournament is Percy Jackson"! " Hahaha its been an amazing competition"! " I got my money's worth out of Percy Jackson. Who would have thought that note I received would help me become a Zenith class immortal. I've become the richest immortal next to the royal family". The crowds could see Samiyah speaking softly to Percy Jackson. " Wow even the princess is Spellbound by Percy Jackson". " Well of course she is his performance was mythical. There was more than meet the eye with this guy". " Hey great job there Percy". " Thanks Samiyah it was all because of your help that I was able to win". Percy smiled at Samiyah who immediately blushed. Domain said " Ah I think it's time to prepare for a celebration. It's not everyday that we seen such a complete dominance. Now it's time for Frank and I to go and leave you two alone". Domain winked at his daughter Samiyah. "Dad"! " Hahaha" Domain and Frank disappeared. " Percy what would you like to do now"? " I don't know what do you want to do"? " Well I know your stay here hasn't been pleasant. I want to show you my home and my favorite spots that bring me joy". Samiyah had her hand behind her back clutched tightly I'll love that Samiyah" as Percy smiled both began to walk towards Samiyah's first special place. " Did you arrange my room to look exactly like Percy's room"? A smooth melodious voice rang out. " Yes my lady Pearl, everything has been placed exactly as you wished". " Excellent work Van, now all that's left is for me to capture my pray". " Goodnight Percy I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning ". " Good night Samiyah I'll see you tomorrow". Percy walked into his room and frowned. Afterwards his frown went away and he waved his finger facing his room and his eyes changed color. " Pearl appeared from the shadow and said "hi Percy fancy seeing you here". Percy said " what can I do for the most beautiful goddess in the universe". Giggling Pearl said "Oh Percy you certainly have a way with words". " Master Percy is this really necessary to pull this off against your love"? Suddenly the image of Pearl standing very close to Percy disappears. Pearl is standing with a blank look on her beautiful face. " Frank do you know why I was sent here"? " I know my lord it was to improve yourself". "Close Frank but no that's not why. I was sent to complete my mental toughness and kill all the heirs that are enemies of the Milky Way galaxy. That is why Michael sent me here, because I was the perfect bait. He knows that our enemies would pounce to kill the heir to the Milky Way galaxy. That's why we changed places Frank to pull this off. Even though I will lose my only important love to this fake scandal. My galaxy comes first I'll will never ever let anyone take advantage of my galaxy"! " What if this destroys you my lord"? Frank asked in a worried tone. Percy smiled in a sad way and said " Storm green Bravo". " Yes my lord". Frank face changed his aura becoming more dangerous than death. After which he disappeared to start the the plans. Percy gazed towards the sky with a sad but determined look on his face. " All things have to end sometime".