Family Roots

Smilingly at her daughter, the queen suddenly turned around skillfully donning on her helmet. As soon as she did that a soundless pressure erupted from the queen. The creatures suddenly felt a deep shudder crawl down their spines. These creatures were not mindless slaughtering machines. As soon as they felt that pressure they decided to flee away as fast as they could. "Leaving so soon? Why don't you stay for a while? It's almost time for dinner. It would be a shame for our guests to leave now. The party's just started hahhaha"! Just with the swipe of her sword countless creatures were either beheaded or slain in two. Suddenly it became very quiet. "Hmmm looks like there's no more in this vicinity. Captain take good care of my daughter. Our home is being destroyed, the people need my help. I will not rest until they are all dead"! Thunderbolts struck the sky as if acknowledging the queen's resolve. As soon as the Thunderbolts struck the sky, and when the captain and the princess looked back to see the queen. They noticed that she had vanished. "Well you heard your mom princess ".  The captain said with a smile as he guided the princess towards the safety area where the excape pods were located. As they were moving forward the princess began to worry. "This isn't the way to safety zone at all. Why is the captain taking me away towards where the fighting is? Maybe there are those creatures and he wants to sneak around. That makes sense then". On the airship the king looked very worried. "My King don't worry we'll be there very soon. We have the Chorionuic guards stationed at the Palace". The king sighed and said "I'm more worried about the enemy. My queen is not simple at all. I fear that she'll revert back into her previous nature". Confused the elites of the army stared at the King. Soon a brave solder said "what do you mean my King"? The king continued "do any of you remember when we had very dangerous animals that continued to kill anything in sight? How even my father almost lost his life to one of those animals"? All the solders eyes got super wide as that was the fear they all had anytime they remembered those beasts. "Well elites my queen killed all of them one by one. She hunted them down as they were hunting for food.  Not one beast remained". After dropping that big secret it was very quiet. The king sighed and sat down in his chair. "What's worse was how we met each other. Many people think that I was the one who chased after my queen. It was her who chased me down. When we got married we destroyed 16 palaces. Until our daughter was born, and through many efforts she finally settled down. Now I fear that with this flair up there's going to be a new child   in the royal family". The elites stayed silent as their king was openly sobbing.