Black & Blue

"Don't you ever shout like that to me Princeton. You know better than that. Yes it looks like the princess and the queen will likely die. Leave now Princeton if you want to save them before it's too late". Waving his hand a white energy flow flew out of  Princeton's grandfather completely covering Princeton. A sonic boom and Princeton sky rocketed into the air hitting moc 10. " Sigh all my efforts these past 8 years all gone to waste. Oh well it seems that it was fated to be this way. What's that strange necklace Princeton was wearing. It's quite strange. I tried my best to fulfill my promise Rain". "Daddy please don't let my baby boy Princeton unlock his seal. Most importantly keep him away from girls do whatever you have to to keep him from developing feelings. That's the key to unlocking his limitless potential. The only reason why I was able to escape was to show that Princeton is too weak for the throne. His father and his brothers would have killed him. I used up all my source power in exchange for the seal on Princeton. If for any reason Princeton is able to unlock his seal send him to the Sports&Video Game Club. Only there will be be safe until he builds understands and becomes strong. I'm sorry I'm so weak father I should have listened to you. I loved him and he betrayed me. He was only interested in the throne and not me. He used me to get what you have and built. Thanks to my mistake he's become the strongest dragon in existence. The injury he gave to you is also my fault". Rain was lying in her father Ibrahim arms. Her beautiful blue hair was dyed in crimson blood. Her eyes that sparked like ten thousand suns since the day she was born is now becoming more dull in the passing moments. Ibrahim said "it's my fault my daughter tjat this happened to you. Even though I warned you and your friends also warned you, as well along with your mother. I should have put my foot down when I realized something was wrong before the marriage too place. I couldn't bear to see you in pain like this. You deserve better than this my precious jewel. You deserve better.