War

As Luke was laughing back in the Gheramie Galaxy Samiyah body was covered in ice. By this time she had stopped screaming. Samiyah's grandparents said together "our granddaughter has become the strongest in our bloodline. Alas it's still not enough! She needed a 7 to be even stronger. War is coming to our doorsteps. There are too many spies and we won't have enough time to be prepared". Domain wasn't suprised and said " Father what do you have in mind then"? " Hmmm the only way I see is if we pour all of our power into Samiyah. By increasing her base strength to infinity she would have more than enough power to handle anyt situation that will come her way". Pearl was very worried and said " Father wouldn't it be unwise to pour out all our strength into Samiyah? Once we give up everything to Samiyah, we would go into such a deep slumber that nothing would be able to wake us up. We are the guardians of the Gheramie Galaxy. Samiyah is still young she doesn't have enough mental fortitude to withstand entrapments by vicious foes". " It's time Pearl time let her grow up. She's not a little girl anymore she will go through trials that you won't be present for. Besides she has a supreme guardian to protect her. Did you forgot about her chosen one Percy Jackson my daughter Pearl. Percy will protect her with his life you have nothing to fear. Now let us began the final phase". Afterc saying so a red, blue, brown, and a clear violet color spread from Samiyah's parents and her grandparents. The amount of energy was so intense that the safety mechanisms that were placed ripped into shreds. The energy seems to have a mind of its own as the excess amount turned into a dragon and rushed towards outer space with a violent bang. Suddenly the huge ripples caused countless stars to explode creating countless supernovas. Back to Luke as he was laughing Cyrus the king of the Axe Galaxy felt a super powerful ripple. It was almost as if a immortal being had reached the Zenith class of power. His thoughts were in turmoil "What's going on here? I haven't felt such power in my lifetime. It's even stronger than the king of Gheramie Domain and Michael the king of the Milky Way galaxy! Just what immortal has such power"! The ripple was so strong that the hidden planet was torn in four. Even in outer space there could be seen slashing as if done by a butcher on a slab of meat. Suddenly the ripple that looked to devour this section of the universe vanished leaving no trace. In the meeting area, countless immortal beings that were seated were dead. In fact no trace of their body could be seen anymore. Their essence draining into a dark hole residue left by the ripple. Panting the stronger immortals hung on by a thread. Luckily they had enough power to prevent their deaths. Cyrus looked at those who were still standing. Strangely enough the old god had not even a mark on him. He was standing holding the plate of drinks he was carrying.

Flashing back to Earth Percy Jackson was deep in mediation when he felt a super powerful awaking taking place in the Gheramie Galaxy. "Samiyah "! Percy held out his hand and unleashed three percent of his power. A breathtaking blue sphere came out of his hand and with a toss vanished. Suddenly the sphere covered the planet Gheramie. The ripples instantly disappeared and Gheramie returned back to normal. Breathing heavy Percy said " Ah that was a close one any later and Samiyah might have died". Percy was pondering deeply and it seemed he came to a decision. Percy send a message to his daughter Leau " your mission has now changed. I need you to bring your army and your special ops army to the Gheramie Galaxy. All the protection of Gheramie has now been nullified". Leau was shocked and said " so the war that we've prepared for has finally arrived father? How exciting finally I get a chance to use my skills". Percy said " Get that thought out of your head. This is going to be a war! I'm giving you permission to use your real strength 50% worth Leau". Leau eyes expanded and her heart was beating so hard. "Father are you serious"! Percy grinned and said "I don't joke about such things Leau. Hurry up and secure everything into the Gheramie Galaxy".