Gathering

In a secret chamber hidden away underneath the Palace. Domain and Pearl stood on three giant circles. There were five giant circles in the chamber. All five circles intricately linked together. This is where the next supreme ruler of the Gheramie Galaxy was forged. On each circle runes depicting the four elements and mysterious 5th Element.Domain stood on the air circle, and Pearl stood on the fire circle. Domain smiled at his daugher Samiyah as she knelt before her father on the center circle which held the mysterious fifth element. Pearl was so happy that she started to cry. Pearl said " Oh I promised myself that I wouldn't cry at the coronation. My baby is all gown up now". Domain turned around to stare at his wife. " Honey all kids eventually grow up and leave the nest. At least you still have one more daughter in the house. Besides it's not like she's leaving anyway. Do you Samiyah daughter of Domain Violet Claymore and Pearl Jade Claymore granddaughter of Demetrius Slaughter Crimson promise to uphold the legacy of our family"? Samiyah growled "I will not only uphold our family's legacy I'm going to expand our legacy to its Zenith class"! Domain smiled and said " To be a ruler of the universe there must be balance. You need to have a partner who will help you to not become insane. As time goes on if there is no balance the very fiber that binds us will become unraveled. At that point all the immortals will be exterminated. This is a secret no one knows but your mother and grandparents. The source of all the power in the universe states this. There must be two galaxies who's power are so frightening that they can handle the amount of power that is comes out of the source. It's no suprise that that the Milky Way galaxy has such frightening power Samiyah. Since time began it has always been the Gheramie Galaxy and the Milky Way galaxy. My baby girl you must have realized that Percy Jackson is the heir to the Milky Way galaxy throne".

Samiyah frowned and said "yes father I realized that Percy was the heir, but father how am I suppose to find Percy Jackson"?

" That granddaughter will be determined by how strong your will is to find Percy. Domain and Pearl let's finish this up first. We only have this one opportunity to solidify Samiyah's powers". Two voices that rang out as a thunder struck the air. Landing two ancient immortals appeared before Domain, Pearl and Samiyah. Laughingly Samiyah said " grandpa and grandma what are you two doing here"? " Hahaha why wouldn't we be here beloved granddaughter? In order for you to receive the power we and your parents need to be the transmitters from the source to you". Now there were two more immortals standing in the Earth circle and the water circle. Suddenly a blue light moved from the four circles that seemed to activate. Samiyah's parents sat down along with her grandparents down on the circles surrounding the fifth circle. They closed their eyes before swiftly opening and their eyes glowed green. Samiyah was nailed to the ground on the 5th Circle screaming loudly in agony. " Without pain no one learns anything. Pain is what makes us stronger". Samiyah's grandpa whispered softly as he heard his precious granddaughter suffering.