Revealed

" Ha no my son that person is not the problem. That person is only there to try and hold me down. I'm not ready for all the drama that will come along
I love my freedom to much for that. Especially now that person is most likely going to send someone to look for me now. More importantly I need both of you to get your armies ready and station them in the areas that I laid out. Our enemies have gotten bolder. They think that the various traps they laid out will be effective in crippling Michael. Unfortunately Michael's only weakness is his flame Gabriela. I sense a great calamitous event that could hurt my galaxy. Send a message to all my clone's around the galaxy. Tell them to focus on that person who will be coming to find me. Using this distraction will enable me to draw out my future victims hahaha ".

Leau frownedand asked sweetly " Father how will this ploy help you draw your enemies into the open? It doesn'tseem like something that will work to your advantage"?

Percy replied back " Ah my dear daughter it's a fool proof plan. Michael is distracted by Gabriela, the heir Frank is nowhere to be found. Eventually that person will make way to our Galaxy to find me after realizing that the various versions of me are mere clone's. Enraged that person will bring along an extremely powerful Cosmos immortal. I noticed that soon a plot back on Gheramie will start to unfold. That is why you Leau are going to Gheramie to keep a watchful eye. If anything happens act accordingly To what you see fit to do".

"I will not fail you father" Leau replied clenching her hands into a fist. Leau thought " Finally after training I can do something! I have a chance to repay my step-father for not being judgmental and taking me in an orphan". Percy smiled and said to Zonea and Leau "Release the seal and open the door to the 5"! Zonea and Leau heads quickly looked up. They're eyes were wide open and so was their mouths. Leau and Zonea both exclaimed at the same time "No father! There's no need to reveal them to the universe! It's madness father"!
" Release them do you understand. Three will go along with you Leau as your subordinates. You are a brilliant strategist and fighter. Yet you lack leadership and these will help you in that regard. Zonea as for you my son you play too much. The two that are going with you will help you to be more serious". " Yes we understand father. We will leave immediately to began". Zonea and Leau rose up from kneeling and walked away from the room. The Monstrosities as Zonea and Leau approached parted from Zonea and Leau. Just as if Zonea and Leau were a scourge upon the land. Percy laughed and said " Hahaha you two have truly grown up. It seems that it's time for me to get ready as well for the action. Ah let the immortal games begin! Hahahhaahaha"!