Foolish Gods & Goddesses

During the time Percy was away from the Olympian Pantheon, there has been an influx of powerful gods amd goddesses. All weaker than Zeus of course. Until a strong god appeared with his followers. He hailed from a sector in the Milky Way galaxy that's just a bit stronger. Zeus welcomed the God known as Drain, who was more powerful than Zeus. Fortunately Drain was all brawn and no brain. Zeus used that to his advantage when Drain desired Annabelle. Annabelle known as the most beautiful goddess saw a strong powerful god who was tall and handsome. Marrying Drain would increase her reputation and remove the stain Percy brought upon her. Soon a marriage was planned and Drain promised to become the new guardian of the Olympian Pantheon. Enraged Poseidon vowed to never set foot on Olympus unless it was a life threatening situation. Tyrone also in shock resolved in his heart to pay back the humiliation dealt to his brother. He also left with his father to train and learn the art of forging. Tyrone thought " one day my brother will be back and when he comes I will make the greatest armor for him". Flashback to the day of the wedding; all of the new gods and goddesses under Drain were already drunk upon their own arrogance. Nevermind the lip service the weaker gods and goddesses praised upon them. When Alexander made his statement half of the Gods and goddesses under Drain stood up. Alexander noticed the hostility and smiled. Alexander simply open his mouth and breathe in softly. The gods and goddesses who stood up felt something strange happening to them. They began to age faster and faster losing their youth and vitility until they became so old only their bones were left. After which their bones crumbed into chaff. Alexander stopped breathing in and looked at the other gods and goddesses. No God or goddess even Drain dared to meet his gaze. Alexander sneered and stepped away and vanished in red smoke. Frank called out "my name is Frank I am the heir to the Milky Way galaxy. I am looking for a god called Poseidon. I don't sense his energy at all where is he"? As soon as Frank finished his sentence Poseidon and Tyrone appeared. Crying out Poseidon said " Where is my boy Percy Jackson! I sensed his energy he's very hurt he needs to be healed now"!