Continued

" Michael come here now! I sense that Percy's about to become Perfect both in mind and body". Nathan broke out of his steel rock and stood up in the Training Palace. In a flash Michael appeared next to his master Nathan. "Finally my Milky Way Galaxy will have what we have always wished to see". Nathan smiled and said " well done Michael now i can rest easy knowing our legacy continues with Percy at the helm". Michael sighed and wiped away a tear from his eyes. "I can't believe that you of all people would be moved to tears Michael"! Nathan exclaimed and said " let's continue to watch and see Percy's brilliance unfold".

Percy gazed around and Gold said "what's the matter Percy? What are you looking for "? Percy laughed and said " don't play games with me Gold. I have to admit your setup is excellent and the acting was world class. Even I was fooled for a while there". Gold froze up and said " I have no idea what you're saying Percy. What do you mean that I'm playing games with you"? Percy was secretly preparing his body for the fight that was about to happen. Percy thought " I have to thank Samiyah got her help. Without her warning I would have been killed. Now time to end this fight right now before it starts". Percy's hands moved so fast that it was completely invisible. Percy's hands unseemly struck Gold, June, Pearl, and a place that was towards the throne. When his hands returned back to their spots Gold, June, Pearl, and another body dropped to the floor dead. Then their bodies melted and turned into maggots. In a cold booming voice Percy said " it was too perfect the scenes you created. It was a good plan the poisoned god would expand all their energetic vitality leading to their death. XGO poison you truly are the most deadliest poison in the universe". " Hahaha Percy Jackson you truly are the heir to the Milky Way galaxy! Michael also passed my test in the same manner you did. To show my thanks for the wonderful show you presented. My power is this to use anytime you need it". Percy did a half bow abs said " I also wish to receive the various immortals to become my guardsmen" " Consider it done and they week only appear when you wish too". " Percy laughed and said " I have instructions for them, send then to earth XGO". " As you wish my King" . Taking a deep breath Percy Jackson says " I am now complete both physically and mentally. Now it's time for me to have fun hahaha".