Killing the Dragon part 1

"Princeton! I'm so glad you made it. Why are you here in the first place? Since when do you know how to fight"? Exclaimed Angel as she hugged Princeton who was covered in blood and guts staining her white dress. "Angel do you mind letting go we don't have much time left. We have to keep movimg before we're surrounded". Princeton said as he tried to remove Angel from himself.

Miles in space behind all the ships there was a small ship. The ship itself was colored light blue with a hint of purple. Inside this ship sat 12 generals   on small thrones that were made out of jade, and way high up in the air on a rotten black wooden throne was black goo.A sudden huge killing intent  which caused sweat dripping down on all the 12 generals. Knees buckling amd the pressure caused all but four of the generals to fall down out face first smack down so hard they each left an inprint of their faces. The generals began to immediately plead for their lives to be sparred. Soon one general at a time was brought before the black goo. The black goo formed a mouth and the first general was eaten feet first as he was stretched out hos whole body became elongated and his head poped like a cork on a wine bottle. Afrer which his head also was devoured, soon followed all the orber generals. All could be heard was  munching sounds until it finally stopped. Only silence was heard before a cheerful happy deep voice said "That was so deliciously. I'm so hungry for more. If you four don't finish those that are resisting and don't bring me my child and grand daughter; ......you know what will happen". The four generals got off their thrones and bowed down and said "it will be done as you wish". As they left the cheerful happy deep voice said "think wisely if even the thought of treason floats into your mind. Or if you think you can escape from Me. Do try it i love a game of find my food".  The four generals shivered as they scurried off as fast as their feet coild take them. Looking back at the rotten wooden black throne. The goo jas began to change forming a human shaped body. The goo whispered "its not enough i need more". As he grinned in a sinister manner "I hunger for a delicate dessert, don't worry my grand daughter grandfather is coming".