Dangerous Schemes

A deep lazy voice rang out "on what basis King Poison? Last time I checked never in the millenniums that pass all our plans have always failed. In fact it's been nearly impossible for us to meet like this. Nevermind the trillions of men and weaponry lost to that man".

Holding his fury inside Luke the king of Poison thought " I hate this old super monster. He's always bullying me any chance he gets. It was on his orders anyway that we lost so many. Yet he blamed it all on me, knowing fully well he ordered me to make that decision. A complete mad calculating ruthless immortal. No wonder he's the longest lasting member of the counsel. So what he's strongly than I am! Soon I will be master of the counsel and king of the universe hahhaha"! Luke faced where the voice cane from and said " King Samuel I know of our past blunders that happened in the past. Thus time we have made diligent investigations. No stone was left unturned since our spy networks is so complicated".

Samuel was confused and frowning asked "What do you mean complicated? What does this have to do with anything"? Luke smug face was glowing as he said " we have more than a billion spies crawling all around Michael. In fact thanks to our network we know know the true heir to the Milky Way galaxy". Everyone was in shock and whispered " Inconceivable"! Samuel was in awe, his mouth hung out and he said " pray tell Luke who is the heir of the Milky Way galaxy "? Luke turned around looking at everyone present and said " Percy Jackson the champion of the Gheramie tournament ". A hush fell amongst the crowd. There was simply no noise as if death was amongst and was reaching out to take immortal being back to his world. One thought ran in all the minds of those present. "That fearsome insane monster without fear is the heir to the Milky Way galaxy"! Luke continue " Now I know what everyone is thinking right now. Theres no way we can get rid of that monster. I'm here to report that Percy Jackson is gravely wounded mentally and physically. Twenty of my spies are are hiding amongst his protectors. Percy Jackson lost his mind, he has an intelligence of a toddler. He also lost all his memories which makes him a perfect sitting duck. We need to strike now and take him out now while he's venerable"!