Imagine #30 -- Kai of EXO

Kai put his arm over your shoulder as you walked. You were the only one Kai would show skin ship too, and his members loved teasing you about it. His members were right behind you guys, walking and laughing loudly. Chanyeol and Baekhyun teamed up, Chanyeol taking Kai's arm from around you and putting it around himself and Baekhyun coming up and copying what Kai had done, slinging an arm over your shoulder.

"Ayoo" He smiles in victory. Kai smirks, pushing Chanyeol off him into the others lightly and removing Baekhyun's arm from you. Instead of putting an arm around our shoulders Kai grabbed your waist instead. The boy behind you whistled. Kai had stopped you walking and turned you to face him, pulling your waist towards him.

"Hey, you see this? She's mine not anyone else's" He says clearly before turning back to you and kissing you.

"Hey we're hungry, how long will you be~" They complained and Kai looked over before making a show of kissing you slowly again. They walk around you two on the sidewalk, playfully pushing you guys closer to each other as they pass. Kai smiles at you and walks with you behind the large group of boys, keeping his arm around you the entire time.