Chapter 35

Randall's P.o.v.

"That Carl and I kissed."

What!? They what!? My eyes grow wide.

"You two what?" I ask angry.

"Oh, so that's not what it is. Please Randall don't tell her, please!" She freaks. "Please."

I sigh and look at the floor, than back at my sister. I really want to tell Hailey....actually maybe it's best if I don't.

"Okay, I won't."

She smiles and sighs in relief.

"But.." I say making her smile fade. "Don't get involved with Carl."

"But, I like him."

Oh no. I knew this was going to happen.
I shake my head.
"I said no Rachael."

She shakes her head and walks off to her cell. I sigh and go to Joshua's cell.
Just the sight of Carl makes me want to punch him.

"Carl." I say motioning him out of the cell. He follows me to cafeteria, which is empty.

"I want you to stay away from my sister, got it?" I growl.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asks getting defensive. Keep calm Randy. Keep calm.

"My problem? Alright for starters, you break the person you claim to love, then you decide that wasn't enough so you break her even more by lip locking with my sister."

His face becomes red, and his fits ball up in anger.

"You have it all wrong. I do love Hailey, with all my fucking heart! That's why I broke up with her, I was sick of seeing her hurt because of me. I was in a horrible state of mind, and it fucked me up! I don't like Rachael like that bro, she kissed me." He shouts but in a whisper.

He still loves Hailey? Woah! What? I didn't know that.

"Don't you dare tell Hailey about the kiss, and don't tell her I still love her either. We can't be together, ever. This world finally fucked me up, and I don't want to hurt her."

"Man, I didn't know...and I think it's best if she knew, she's hurting."

"No, don't."

"But..." I sigh

Carl looks at me and shakes his head as he walks out.

Now, here I am. Left alone, debating whether or not I should tell Hailey that the boy she loves, still loves her.

°Later that day°

Hailey's P.o.v.

I'm feeding Judith in the cafeteria, with Maggie, Beth, and James sitting with me. Judith burps which makes James start laughing.

"Hey, you were worse Farting every time mom fed you."

Beth giggles as I pass the baby to Maggs.

"Beth did you come up with a nickname for James yet?"

He looks at me weird and I smile.

"Hmm, how about fart canon?"

I laugh and smack my hand on the table.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" I laugh.

James shakes his head. "Why do I need a nickname anyway?"

"Beth gives nicknames to all her siblings." I explain slowly so he gets the memo. He smiles brightly and hugs her.

"I want to change my last name to Greene." I laugh. We all laugh.

They are my family, and no one can take them away from me.

No one.

Our smiles fade as Rick runs into the cafeteria with Glenn.

"Have you guys seen Daryl?" Rick asks us.

What? Where would he go anyway...?

"No." I say clearly confused.

At that moment Michonne walked into the prison. She was on guard right? Maybe she saw him leave?

"How did you make it back? Is Merle with you?" Rick asks walking up to Michonne.

Make it back? Wait, when did she leave?

She shakes her head. "Said he needed to take care of something. I wanted to go with him, but he said he wants to do it alone."

We all look at eachother confused.

"Guys!" Carol runs in worried.

"I'm on watch and I let Daryl back in. Now he's out in the fields taking out almost every walker."

I get up, along with Maggie, who gives Judith to Carol, and we all run outside, including Carl and them.

"Daryl! Calm down!" I yell running towards the field filled with the undead.

"He's not stopping, Rick." I say taking out a walker.

Walkers were everywhere. This was the result of the governors first attack.
Gosh I hate him.

"Well then get ready for a walker frenzy. We gotta help him."

And that's exactly what we did.

-

°Night°

"He..." Daryl begins. "He was already turned when I found him. Dumbass thought he could take him alone."

Apparently the governor wanted Michonne and if he got her he would lay off of us. Merle went to take her, but he had a change of heart. He tried to kill the governor, but he failed and the governor killed him.

But the governor isn't going to stop, not until he gets what he wants. Even if it means killing us. We aren't going to let that happen. We are going to fight for this place.

We are going to war.
And we are going to win.