Prologue

You're the typical average girl. Well, maybe a little bellow average, not that it was a bad thing but society liked to make things hard for people of those statuses, so you were degraded for being a 'wallflower'. To those that don't know, a 'wallflower' is 'a shy or excluded person at a dance or party, especially a girl without a partner'. Even in the circumstances outside a party or dance, you were still an introvert and kept yourself away from people. Over the past, there are many who have been able to become your friend but they soon drifted away, the only people that stayed in your life were your parents. 

You didn't care about what others thought about you, it's normal to have people whisper about your shyness and looks. You simply shrugged it off and continued on with your life. However, that didn't mean that it still hurt to be referred to as someone that 'was just begging for attention because of her shyness' or 'so ugly that mirrors would crack at the sight of her'. It never was your intent to hurt or offend anyone and you never have, so why are they hurting you?

Plenty of times in the morning and afternoon, you'd look at yourself in the mirror and poke or gently tug at the chubbiness of your body as well as the 'ugliness' of your face. Having some fat made you look and feel quite depressed and had contemplated on starving yourself many times but you had seen the effects starvation had on someone and kept in mind the fact that it wasn't in your well-being to be starving yourself. So, you did the rational thing and talked it through with your mother. 

Now, your mum was quite a busy woman and had been very successful in her career so she had her hands full - the same can be said for your father's career - so it was very comforting how she hadn't hesitated in cancelling several of her meetings and work time in order to let you have her full attention. 

"You're just a late bloomer. You'll open up one day and everyone will realise how beautiful and lovely you are in looks and personality." were her words of wisdom. 

"B-but how can I, when I'm so shy all the time?" you frowned, angry at yourself for being so timid.

"Well, you're just going to have to work for it. Time alone won't help you, you're going to have to put in some effort as well. Don't worry, you won't go through it alone. Mommy will be there to help guide you." and she had kept true to her word. By challenging you, she was able to get you to comfortably speak out to others whenever necessary and had you become a healthy weight in no time. Not only that but she got you into a good habit of daily routines that kept you much more hygienic and healthy with your body. Though, it wasn't always your mum, your father was there too. He helped you with advice if you were in need of some help with school and such. 

Despite all your efforts however, it still took a long time and it wasn't until you were an adult did you manage to achieve your goal of becoming a little more social and a little more attractive. You were social but only when necessary and you were more attractive but only in body and personality, your fashion wasn't very ideal or fitting towards your hidden attractiveness, so you hadn't succeeded in attracting any attention from the opposite sex - not that you were aiming for such a thing - you're father would go ballistic. Thinking about it, you were somewhat glad that you stuck with your old, unstylish fashion. The attention would be utterly unnecessary and you'd be fainting with bright red cheeks whenever approached or touched in a loving way.

In the present day, you're living in your own penthouse and work 2 jobs, one as a photographer for weddings, birthday parties and other events, your second job is as a baker for a cafe. The money you earned was enough to pay for your penthouse, food, heating, water and other necessities but not for any luxuries, which is quite a downer and so you were intending to look for another job.

One night, you were looking upon some high school photos and came across familiar, identical six faces. The Matsuno sextuplets. You wonder what they're doing now. They didn't really make fun of you but that didn't mean they spoke to you either. The years of high school was somewhat spent with you staring enviously at them. You were an only child and they were sextuplets! It was kind of shameful how they acted towards each other sometimes but they made you giggle. You hope that they didn't hear you or think your some stalker, you just admired them, though, not in that way at all. They were funny and amusing to watch. Their personalities were very cute in some sense as well and their innocent looks only added to that fact. 

Sighing, you thought about what they could be doing. Perhaps they all own some organisation together and share their earnings. Or they could have separated and got separate occupations - which would be a total shame since they seemed to get along quite well with each other. If they have each other's backs then they can easily achieve many things.

Deciding to call it a night, you prepared and washed before dressing up for bed. You had a dreamless sleep and set your alarm in order to wake up early the following morning.