21 - Rented By a Broken Hearted Boy

Hey guys! Here's another chapter! 

Although I know that you guys are dreading this, I truly do hope you like it.

I haven't got the chance to edit this or go further with the plot so I apologise but I really wanted to get this out before my Maths, English and Drama mocks make me work like no tomorrow. 

Anyway, I love you all my lovelies! 

Enjoy the read 

x   x   x   x   x   x   x

Eito Akiyama...that was definitely a very familiar name to you. Where on earth have you heard it before?...

Sighing in mild frustration, you decided to just shrug the notion off and carry on with getting ready for the rental. You weren't informed of what the date would lead to you doing so you went for an all round outfit that also made sense with the given temperatures - chilly with a mild breeze. 

It didn't take ten minutes before you were scanning your appearance in front of the mirror. Your hair was up in a messily done - but cute - bun that you carefully eased short strands out of to frame your face. Looking down, you confirmed the presentation of the garnet red scarf that made two circles around your neck before inspecting the way your latte brown sweater hung off your petite frame, its sleeves stretched passed your fingertips and so you've had to continuously pull them up, the back almost reached your knees but the front cut through your mid thigh but due to its porous pattern, you made sure to wear a long sleeved, white top underneath so you were kept extra warm. Skinny stretch jeans hugged the slim figure of your legs and knee high brown boots with multiple adjusting buckles rounded off the entire assemble of clothing. Nodding in confirmation, you checked the time and opted to put on some jewellery before heading out as you still had plenty of time to remain punctual. You were about to happily put some complimentary ornaments on when you realised that you didn't have anything decent. 

All that you had were bronzing, fake gold and silver necklaces, earrings and rings. It would never do. Despite your predicted disappointment, you still pulled open the  small drawer of your vanity table and truth be told, you were greeted by second-hand accessories that weren't worth putting on. You were about to close the drawer in disappointment when you spotted a small, hexagonal box. It had a snow granite pattern but its lid was of polished wood. You've never seen it before. Reaching out, you spotted a folded piece of paper propped up beside it. Maybe that held an explanation. Upon unfolding and flattening the note, your eyes took in the message and a smile stretched across your rose pink lips. 

To Our Cute Doll, 

We won't tell you the little treasure we've buried in your vanity table, you're going to have to discover it for yourself and we'll know when you've finally found it the next time we see you. We apologise for keeping this box a secret, but we know that you would've refused it if we decided to hand it to you ourselves so we had to sneak it into your vanity table. 

Sorry, not sorry XD  (we know you still love us)

We hope you enjoy the jewellery we've picked out for you, it took us hours to find the perfect ones because we know for a fact that nothing could ever match to your outstanding natural beauty. 

You are the jewel of the world, our cute little doll. 

We love you~