10 - The Chance To Apologise

I'm sorry for the wait everyone, but thank you for being patient, I really do appreciate it so as thanks, here is what you've all been waiting for! Another chapter! Yay! Another is one its way as well so don't worry! Thank you and enjoy!

________________

Hiroo and Kai had just left your penthouse, before their departure you had told them about your situation with the sextuplets and the three of you planned a three way Skype call tonight at eight as the rental date was going to be the following morning. It was just turning into seven thirty in the evening and you had just finished eating your happily made dinner. You don't have a clue why, but it was the best meal you had ever had in weeks.

You thought back to when Kai taught you how to apply basic make up in order to - as he'd say - 'embellish your already natural beauty', the recollection made you think about the time Hiroo had spent in your room, 'organising' your wardrobe, it made you curious to find out what he had done so you stepped up to your closet and opened the doors. Gasping in bafflement, you stretched out your hand and brushed it against the hangers that were allocated to hold already prepared outfits, you recognised a few that Hiroo had pointed out to be very good on you, some of them you didn't recognise but they were a combination of clothes that fitted together even without a model. A smile stretched out across your face, as your gaze wondered down to see the shoe boxes that stored the various shoes he saw fit to properly dress your feet. 'It isn't just footwear, it helps you improve your posture if you choose the right type of shoe and compliments a person as well as the clothes they already wear' he said, he really knew what he was talking about and so you were able to trust him in choosing what was worth buying.

Surfing through the outfits, you planned on deciding what to wear the following day but couldn't settle on just one, Hiroo had such a good sense of style, the outfits were as good as each other so you couldn't choose from all of them. Through your hard-pressed resolving, you didn't notice the flow of time and had almost missed the planned Skype call, thankfully you had put on an alarm. The alerting melody vibrated your phone and you rushed to stop it before hurriedly getting onto your laptop.

"Hey there you guys!" you greeted with a smile and wave once you had finally logged onto Skype. Upon looking at each other, you all realised that you were garbed in your pyjamas and laughed at the coincidence.

"I see that you're doing what I've told you." Hiroo stated in a pleased tone, along with an affirming nod.

"Yup!" you were wearing your old, unfashionably plain clothes for night wear. It was a good way of recycling your garments without having to give them away, however, this was only for the meantime. Hiroo had said that he'll go on another shopping spree with you, but for night clothes, in a few weeks before you'll throw your old clothes into the recycling or give them to charity.

"Now, about your date tomorrow!" Kai happily brought up, making you blush at the scenarios that could happen when you meet Choromatsu. "Tell me what you're going to wear, in terms of cosmetics and then show us your attire so that Hiroo and I can confirm everything." you nodded along before taking a breath to reply.

"Well, I'm going to wear simple make up. Just some light (red/pearly pink/nude) lipgloss and some, um, mascara and concealer. Do you think I should put on eye shadow or make a wing with some liquid eye liner?" you asked, unsure of if you're going too far with the make up.

"I'd say only apply some natural make up. So 'yes' to the eyeshadow as long as you use natural tones, but 'no' to the eyeliner, it would make you look sexy but that's not what you want really, you're very cutesy so a wing would make you look a little fierce."