29 - Sabotaged and Devastated

A/N: My Lovely Dolls! I'm back to complete this book once more! I've left it long enough and I'm so sorry you were the ones that had to suffer through such a long time! But I promise that I will be sticking around until the very end of this book s...

A/N: My Lovely Dolls! I'm back to complete this book once more! I've left it long enough and I'm so sorry you were the ones that had to suffer through such a long time! But I promise that I will be sticking around until the very end of this book so I'm sorry but, you're gonna have to put up with me again! Haha! 

Please enjoy the chapter and read the surprise announcement for a fun surprise and a more sincere apology from me because I truly am sorry for what I've done with making all you dollies wait. 

Anyway, that's enough of that! 

Happy Reading my Lovely Dolls! 

✖︎      ✖︎      ✖︎ 

It's been a week since you have had a proper break - the one that you had actually spent the morning with Totty, Hiroo and Kai looking for a job at the local shopping centre was the most recent rest you've had. 

Usually, you would have a bit of time every day to relax and focus on yourself, however, such a luxury was overtaken by your greed for getting work done. After discussing with Hiroo and Kai once more, together, you were able to organise a date where you should attend an interview for the position of a photographer under the company that they worked for. 

Their company was called 'Ritzy' and is the number one fashion magazine. They are always on top of all trends, drama and styles meaning that many famous brands, as well as celebrities, work with them in order to advertise themselves seeing as everyone reads their magazines. Due to the company being so high up in quality, they are always busy and have many people attempting to get a job, hence why it had taken quite some time to book an interview. The time, however, would have been even more extensive if you didn't have Hiroo or Kai's input on the situation - usually, it would take several months before they even considered an interview. 

Booking an audience with them was one thing but compiling a portfolio of high-quality photographs was another, you had never really focused on people with your photography so this was new territory that you were stepping into, which was both a terrifying and exciting experience. Hiroo and Kai were there to provide some brief advice, which they were able to observe when taking a gander at the photographers in their workplace doing a photoshoot. 

"The photographers say that lighting is very important because it can set moods but can also effectively magnify and exaggerate the features of the model." Hiroo mused over a facetime call with a homemade strawberry facemask alienating his face, courtesy of Kai. 

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind," you mused with a wide grin and suppressing a giggle.

"Hey!" he snapped lightheartedly, "Are you laughing at this gorgeous face when I'm trying to be serious?" despite his venomous tone, his own smirk of amusement was contradicting.