~Special Chapter~ F6 | First Encounters With The Shy Girl

((Please keep in mind that you and all of the Osomatsu-san cast are the characters of the magical world where F6 exist: a place where miracles happen! Also, this entire plot is improvised and so will the continuation if this Special is to your liking. Alrightie? Keep that in mind ^7^

One last thing, I warn you that it is a very, very long chapter you're about to read so I apologise if you don't like long reads. Feel free to stop at any time and come back to read more. Thank you!))

________________

"So what do you think about F6 - The Matsuno Sextuplets?" Totoko asked in a daze as the two of you sat on a hill of the school field and ate your homemade bentos.

"Well," you blushed softly, "they're certainly very popular and nice in their own ways, the fact that they're very attractive is rather a bonus to their unique and equally attractive personalities." in a way, you were confessing your true admiration of the brothers, you've never shared your views of them to anyone before -until now.

"Wow! You talk as if you know them, as in, actually know them. Have you ever talked to them before?" Totoko asked, her eyes flashing in slight jealousy.

"N-no, not at all. You know me, I get extremely shy so I wouldn't be able to confront them properly. However, I'd still like to meet and get to know them." it was the truth, you were able to catch sight of them from afar and had gotten some mental notes down of their personalities, also, with all the fangirls they have, gossip about them is always ringing in your ears, even if you're with Totoko as she's also a fan of the six.

In spite of the gossip and your brief glimpses of them around school grounds, you consider those to only be minor things to catch from their personalities and so, you've always had the urge to get to know them better. You felt as though it'll be an experience to remember and never forget, just like Cinderella when she danced the night away with her Prince Charming at the ball, the only difference between you and her is that you wouldn't get a happily ever after with any of the six as you're not very ideal in looks. You're an introvert and your dress of the school uniform is very unique to you. Your skirt reaches your knees and your blazer is twice your size. Some people think you look tacky but others would think you're absolutely adorable, but only a minority think so.

"Oh! Doesn't everyone?!" Totoko squealed, throwing herself back before she proceeded to roll from side to side, fangirling over the six handsome idols of your Academy. You only giggled and continued to nibble on your food, looking off into the distance and spotting a familiar clump of girls that surrounded the Matsuno brothers. It was a reoccurring even on campus and so you were used to the loud 'Kyaa!'s and comments of admiration towards the siblings.

In the blink of an eye, your brunette friend had already added herself into the calamity of other fangirls, you eyed her form and got a little worried over her well being as it wasn't the smartest thing for her to suddenly head over to them; she can easily get pushed around and end up get trampled on. In a horrible twist of reality, that was what had exactly happened to your dear friend.

Once she was on the ground, you were at your feet and preparing to head over as fast as you could in order to help her but the sea of girls suddenly parted to reveal the brothers, who proceeded to help your friend up, flashing and focusing their charm on her, you were quite jealous but also happy for your friend since she finally got what she wanted from the brothers; some attention.

If only you were lucky enough to ever get confronted by them like that...

______________