Chapter Three: Keep It PG13 Kids

I was woken up by someone licking my face. Or should I rather say something - ahh Tigger the one guy who will never let me down.

"How are you boy?" I ask as I tickle his belly. He randomly rolls around on his back being so cute and adorable. He's a golden retriever and is so cute - I felt really sorry for him for being deaf though. Just then my door opened and Jake came in wearing an ugly Christmas sweater with a black beanie and dark jeans. He still looked adorable though, he looked at me and smiled. Tigger ran to him and he bent down to rub him behind his ears - that's weird, Tigger never liked Erik?

"He won't be able to hear you he's deaf." I said as I noticed him speaking to the dog. He looked at me and nodded his head in understanding.

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Tigger." I said smiling. I realised I was still in my pjs and was just wearing a gigantic shirt with long pants. For goodness sake I didn't even have a bra on - let's just hope my boobs don't get too excited.

I think Tigger smelt food because he ran out my room with his tongue hanging out his mouth. Jake came and sat on my bed.

"You look really cute in your pyjamas," he said smiling.

"Um thanks," I reply blushing deeply. It was awkward for a while because he was staring at me - I then just decided to get all cosy in my bed again. I wasn't planning on going out - it was too cold and I just wanted a lazy day today. I switched on my TV and invited him to watch a movie with me, he said he wanted to get into more comfortable pants and came back with plaid bottoms on. He crawled into my blankets and snuggled into my bed and closer to me. I could feel the heat radiating from him.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked looking at the selection list.

"Um how about Endless love?" He replied.

"Romance kinda guy huh? Okay." I said and clicked on the movie.

"Nah but the chick is pretty hot though." He said.

Without even thinking I replied, "hotter than me?"

"No one is hotter than you." He said looking into my eyes and leaning closer to me. We were a breath apart and so close to each other I could feel his minty breath on mine. But someone standing by the threshold of my door cleared their throat and we both shot our eyes in that direction.

"Do you guys want some pizza?" My mom asked standing in the doorway with a pizza box.

"Yeah, thank you mom." I said blushing while getting up to get the box from her - it smelt amazing.

"Keep it PG13 kids," she said as she left the room. I blushed with embarrassment as I looked at Jake who just burst out laughing.

We ate pizza and talked and laughed while watching Death At A Funeral - it is hilarious. He has the cutest laugh and I just couldn't help but stare at him while smiling. He then looked at me and smiled my way - I bit my bottom lip hoping I looked sexy right now. Clearly I must have because he looked down at my lips and moved himself closer to me and I could see the slightest hint of a blush washing over his face. He was close to me again and we were a breath apart and he closed his eyes and leaned in closer towards me - then something jumped on the bed and licked in between our faces getting both of us slimy with saliva.

We both burst out laughing and looked at the dog laying in between us. Tigger was just on his stomach with his mouth open as if smiling - like he knew what he had just interrupted.

~*~

My phone buzzed and I saw, I got a message from Lucy.

Lucy ~ Hey girl wanna out hang tomorrow?

Me ~ Sure thing. How's the mall? For lunch?

Lucy ~ Ayt girl. I'll bring the crew.

Me ~ Yay :)

Lucy ~ What you up to?

Me ~ Watching movies in bed with Jake.

Lucy ~ Jake?? Who's this?? How come you never said anything and he's already in your bed!! :|

Me ~ Lol. No, no keep calm! He is a family friend and his family is staying with us for like 5 months. ;)

Lucy ~ Oh okay...is he cute?? You should totally bring him tomorrow.

Me ~ Sure... I need to go to dinner I'll get back to you. Bye babe ;)

Lucy ~ Don't forget to ASK HIM!

Me ~ Yeah yeah :|

I got up from bed and decided to put my gown on and my gigantic boot slippers. I put on a winter beanie - so warm right now!

"Hey so a couple of my friends and I are going out tomorrow for lunch and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" I asked him as we walked down the stairs.

"Sure, I'd love to. I like meeting new people."

"Cool." I said and smiled.

~*~

When dinner was done I grabbed my phone and called Lucy.

"So is Jakey coming or what?" She asked immediately.

"Yeah he is, and its Jake, Lucy." I said laughing at the nickname.

"Yeah yeah whatever, so tell me everything - have you two tried to you know, connect." I could tell what she meant by that and burst into more laughter.

"Well he attempted to kiss me twice, but we got interrupted. Oh and yesterday I saw him in the shower he has a nice ass." I said thinking back - knowing Lucy would be hooked. She's dirty and fun like that - she may be my best friend but she is honestly such a player or slut in other words.

"What? Now I really can't wait to meet him." She giggled into the phone.

"I'm gonna go hon, I'm tired and I want to sleep and have sweet dreams." I said into the phone.

"Sweet dreams about Jakey? Mmhm okay goodnight girl love you." There she goes again with that nickname making me laugh.

"Goodnight Lucy. Love you too."
~*~

Thank you for reading, please let me know what you think - you know the drill :)