Chapter Twenty-Two: It Feels So Good Doing The Wrong Thing

"You're back!" My mom yelled as soon as I entered the front door.

"Yeah!" I say hugging her, and my father as he came up to me. Drake also came round to hug me and Lori was there also - wonder what they were up to?

"Its great to be back." I say, "but I feel sick so I'm going straight to bed."

"Goodnight hun." My mother said, my dad helped me carry my luggage to my room.

"Hello room." I say stepping into my room. "Goodnight." I say as dad places my luggage on the ground, I give him a kiss on the forehead. He returns the favour and leaves me to slumber.

"Oh yeah." I say jumping on my bed face down. I don't feel like moving - I think I'll just stay like this. But I was happily interrupted by my cuddle buddy.

"Hey Tigger, how's my big boy?" I ask scratching behind his ear, he licked my face and left out my door. Probably just came to say hi.

~*~

"Jen, Jen." I hear someone say followed by a faint taping noise. I lift my head and look around my room - my eyes land on my window and I already know who the culprit is.

"Eric what are you doing?" I ask groggily - he is the only one who throws stones against my window.

"Hey pretty lady." He said grinning from down in the snow.

"Hey, come on up." I say, looking at how cold it was outside.

"Sorry to come this late, I just heard you were back and I had to see you." I look at the clock and realise it's three in the morning.

"Well you have seen me." I say in a daze, I walk over to my closet and pull out my sweat pants and a large T-shirt. I start unzipping my jeans when Erik speaks up.

"Do you want me to turn around?" He asked me a blush washing over his face.

"Its not like you've never seen me nude before, plus I'm too tired to care right now." I reply then pull my top off my head after about five minutes of struggling - it is so difficult getting dressed when you're sleepy.

"You know I really missed you." He said looking at me once I was done getting dressed.

"You did, how come?" I ask, getting into the blankets and snuggling near him.

"I don't know I just did, Sophie and I broke up." He said looking at me with a sad expression.

"Oh Erik I'm so sorry." I say reaching my lazy hand and boyishly squeezing his shoulder.

"I was so stupid - I can't do anything right. I let you go for her and I let her go for you." He said looking at me with a sad and confused expression.

"You left her for me?" I ask surprised.

"Yes, I know that I shouldn't have left you in the first place. I realise that now - you are the most amazing person I have ever known. You were my first love and you will always have a place in my heart - I thought my heart was taken by another but it wasn't. I don't know why I did what I did - I just know I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me, I love you so much and I never stopped loving you." Every word he said reopened up a healing wound. I was now fully awake my brain was functioning properly and my heart was throbbing at full throttle.

"Erik, I don't know what to say." I reply honestly looking at him.

"Tell me that you love me." He says pleading with those gorgeous blue eyes of his.

"I do love you, I have never stopped loving you Erik. You were my first love that's not something you can easily forget." I say honestly, "but my heart belongs to another Erik and you know that."

"But you don't love him!" He shouts.

"How would you know who I do and do not love? You of all people shouldn't be talking to me about who I love and who I don't."

"Jenifer, if you can look me in the eyes and tell me that you love him, I'll leave right now. But if you can't then at least allow me this one night to show you how much I love you." He said with such longing.

"I -" I stammer out and look down immediately playing with my hands. He lifts my chin and looks me straight in the eyes.

"One night," he says then claims my lips as his own.

I was hesitant and didn't kiss him but after I started remembering his familiar lips I couldn't help myself. It had been so long since I had been with Erik - all the magic that we had had. The spark and flare I thought we had lost was still there, the burning sensation to still be with him and love him was ever strong.

I don't know how on earth I can feel such emotions for someone. I just know that what I'm feeling is real - he kisses my neck and goes towards my collar bone. Tracing delicate little kisses - making me shudder. He reaches under my recently slipped on T-shirt to reveal my bare skin.

I unbuckled his pants and unzipped his jacket and tore off his shirt. Our skin was now once again reunited and the sensations flowing through me were sensational. It felt like there were sparks of electricity all over my body causing heat on its surface.

He kissed down my body again and towards my chest and down the middle towards my belly button. He gently ran his hands down my sides and reached the base of my sweats and tauntingly pulled them down. I kicked them off my feet and looked up into his lust filled beautiful azure eyes.

"I love you," he says positioning himself. "Do you love me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I love you." I say vigorously nodding my head forgetting to say yes, I place my hands behind his muscular back and pull him further into me and let my body get consumed by the intense amount of passion, emotions and heat being shared between us.

Intertwined with Erik - the love of my life. And yet I still couldn't help but think about Chad. This wasn't fair to him it wasn't right - even though it felt so good.

Why does it always feel so good to do the wrong thing?
~*~

Thank you for reading, please let me knew what you think - you know the drill :) √