Chapter Tweleve: Fatal Attractions

I was half naked in my bed when I got up, last night was crazy. I also had a really funny dream that Lori and I were together in that way. I feel a gentle breath against me and I turn my head to see Lori sleeping beside me.

Oh my goodness - I look under the blankets and see her face n just underwear, underneath the covers. What happened last night? I look at the floor and I see the cause of my headache and memory loss - vodka! I close my eyes as I try to remember what had happened. But then Lori stirs in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes.

"Hey." She says smiling at me.

"Hi, what happened last night?" I ask getting straight to the point.

"Nothing really, you and I just got really close to each other, you asked me to kiss you but just as I think we were about to, you threw up all over me. Then I took my clothes off while you were in the bathroom - and I put them in the washing machine downstairs like you said." She paused. "Then obviously we feel asleep."

I breathed a small sigh of relief as the memory slowly came flooding back to me. Wow - I must've been really out of it last night or something.

"That was such a lesbian moment last night." I say trying not to offend her.

"Nah I like to think of it as just an undeniable fatal attraction." She said and I agreed. I still was curious though, could I potentially be attracted to her and homosexual or maybe Bisexual? But then again there is a huge difference between being in love and finding someone extremely attractive.

I sit up and go put on an oversized shirt and hand Lori one also. We both sit up on the bed and I switch on the TV - I like that nothing is awkward between us. We watch TV for a while, then our hands involuntary touched under the blankets. It sent a small amount of heat all through my body and tingles down my spine that I just couldn't help but think that either I am really attracted to her or I'm just extremely sexually frustrated.

"You know when you think about it. We're actually all pretty much bisexual because if you were blindfolded in a room or something and someone was doing everything you liked - you would still be turned on whether you knew who it was or not." I say remembering something I had heard.

"I guess so, I mean I think all humans are technically bisexual then you get to a point in your life where you either find females or males attractive." She said pausing. "Plus I mean you can't help who you fall in love with, right?"

That reminded me of Jake - oh goodness - Jake! Oh goodness I need to find my phone and maybe call him.

"Hello Jakey." I say sweetly into the phone after seeing that I had a bunch of text messages from him. I walked out the room and went into his and sat on the bed which smelt like him.

"Don't you hello Jakey me. Where have you been? I've been so worried Jen!" He said sounding more concerned than angry thankfully.

"I'm sorry but that's kinda what I need to talk to you about Jake. Something happened, well almost happened." I say sounding unsure and scared.

"Okay I'm listening." He said. I then proceeded to tell him everything that happened leaving out no detail. He didn't interrupt which was nice but also scared me because he was so quiet.

"Wow that's a lot to process, well you didn't actually do anything so I'm fine with that. Plus I honestly don't mind that you fooled around with Lori that's kind of hot." He said chuckling into the phone. I breathed a sigh of relief because I was so scared he'd get pissed or something.

"Oh my gosh Jake. I miss you so much, I think I'm sexually frustrated!" I whined into the phone. I walked into my room and see Drake and Lori making out aggressively on my bed.

"I thought you were lesbian?" I blurted out forgetting I was still on the phone with Jake. They both stopped kissing as I said that.

"Hey I don't mind." Drake said looking towards me then looking back at Lori with a smile - Argh Drake!

"I'm sorry Jen, I know this is totally breaking girl code and all. And you know how confused I am about my sexuality and all but I feel a connection with Drake." She finishes then looks at him and he gives her the same smile she gives. Aww I can't stand in the way of that.

"Fine okay, just get off my bed." I say walking towards it as they both run out the room hand in hand looking like naughty teenagers.

"Jen what was that?" Jake asks me.

"Can you believe it? Drake and Lori were making out on my bed?" I said.

"Oh haha is someone jealous?" He asks laughing at me.

"No you're my one and only." I said touching the heart necklace he gave me for my birthday.

"Right back at you baby." He said sending me a kiss.

"Hey, um since you won't be back for new years Erik asked me to a company him to a party. I didn't want to agree without checking with you first."

"Yeah sure I trust you and him just don't have too much fun without me."

"Never."

"I love you Jen, and I'd love to stay and talk with you but I need to go spend time with the folks, I'm just glad you're okay though."

"I love you too. Bye Jake."

~*~

I was walking in the mall and then didn't look where I was going and bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry." I say looking at the figure. He drags me into a nearby photo booth.

"What are we doing?" I ask him, totally surprised.

"We are doing the unexpected." He said smiling at me. He had shaved black hair and brown eyes with light dark skin. He had a muscular build but not too muscular and he was really adorable.

"Want to capture the moment?" He asked gesturing to the photo booth we were in. He presses the button - the first photo we took we were just randomly pulling weird confused faces.

The next photos we just sort of got closer and made cute faces together and he made me laugh super hard then the last one we pulled normal faces of us just smiling.

"Why are we doing this again?" I ask him. While he takes the photos and writes something on the back with a pen he had in his pocket.

"O'Brian!" Someone yells then opens the curtain. "Your parents are waiting for you."

"Well I've got to go, here." He said handing me half of the photos. He took two and I took the other three. He was walked away by four body guards and he was in the middle looking down at the photos. I turned the photo around and there were words written on the back.

"A simple hello can lead to a million things."
~*~

Thank you for reading, please let me know what you think - you know the drill :) √