Chapter Ten: Forever

It was late and I had loaded all the wonderful gifts from the party into Jakes car. We were inside and couldn't keep our hands to ourselves - my hand was on his thigh while he was driving and his eyes were supposed to be on the road but instead they were sharing his attention with me and my hand.

"You're distracting me, I'm trying to drive." He said blushing deeply as I lifted my hand higher on his thigh.

"Then why don't we pull over?" He looked at me and I saw the crazy lust in his eyes. We drove for a while longer and pulled over near the park - when the car was stationary he and I both looked at each other awkwardly not really knowing what to do from this point forward.

"So," he dragged on. I was thinking about doing something I wouldn't ordinarily do but I didn't exactly know how to go about it - so I just leaned over and locked our lips together.

"Don't speak." I say to him, noticing he was about to say something when I slightly pulled away. I move myself to sit on his lap and placed my arms around his neck, he instinctively placed his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.

We are a breath apart and he still hasn't tried to kiss me or do anything - I made the first move he should be all over me by now. I can see the lust in his eyes and he continues to blush very deeply. I move up closer to him to kill the little space left between us. I decide to just go for it - I move my face towards his and lock lips with him again. He immediately groans into my mouth and I respond with a small smile. I carry on kissing him and a part of me feels like he is holding back and not giving me his all - his hands were still loosely around my waist.

"Why are you holding back?" I ask him while kissing him down his face softly in an attempt to get him to tell me what was wrong.

"I don't want to do this." He says while trying to suppress a groan. "Not like this anyway, not in a car."

"Why not?" I asked kissing his neck softly attempting to arouse him.

"Jen, I think we should stop!" He said raising his voice a bit. "We can continue this at the house, in a bed." He reasoned kissing under my chin.

"Fine, but what if I'm not in the mood when we get home?" I asked getting back into my seat - really challenging by the way.

"Trust me you'll be in the mood." He said looking over at me and winking. Why does he have to be so cute? - I can't stay mad at him.

~*~

"Aw that feels so good." I moaned.

"Want me to go harder babe?" He asks me.

"Yeah so much harder."

"How's that?"

"Oh yeah that is so perfect that's the spot!" I practically scream out, "aw yeah Jake right there."

"Geez Jen calm down, it's just a massage." He laughed.

"Hey it's your fault for having such amazing hands." I reply, "don't stop, carry on Jake don't stop."

"What happened to me getting some?" he asks.

"I like this so much better." I reply moaning at the way he moves his hands around my back. He begins to move his hands further down rubbing on my lower back - I'm not going to complain because it feels good.

He reaches underneath my sweater and lifts it up and gets really close to me - I feel his warm breath on my lower back and it's sending pleasing chills up my spine. He starts placing soft kisses on the small of my back which felt amazing. He turned me around and went down and started kissing me below my belly button and was working his way up along with my shirt. I feel his big warm hands roaming my body - I help him lift the rest of my shirt up.

He carries on working his way up with his lips and gets to the space in between my breasts and places more kisses. He removed his hands from my body and lifted his shirt revealing his chiselled body and perfect silk skin, he came back down after he removed both our shoes. While he was kneeling above me I unbuckled his pants and set him free. He unbuckled my jeans and threw them across my room - bye jeans.

His lips were on mine as soon as he bent down with his left hand he cupped my butt and with the other he had my breast and was squeezing it, like his dear life depended on it. We were both hot and passion filled - after a while of his sweet we were both skin to skin and enjoying the feel of one another.

~*~

"Happy Birthday." He said as he had just looked at the time it was 01:15am.

I was currently laying on his chest after such an amazing night with him - first the surprise party then coming home to this - today has been a good day, well yesterday technically. He got up to go and get something from his room and left me here with my thoughts for a few seconds - he came back and gave me a small rectangular box.

"You really didn't have to Jake." I sat up taking the rectangular box, then gasped as I opened it and saw a necklace. It was a silver heart with diamonds outlining its delicate frame, the heart was attached to an intricate silver chain. On the back of the heart, it was engraved - it read:

'Jen + Jake
Forever'

I had tears in my eyes and I looked up at him and wrapped my arms tightly around his warm body.

"It's a heart, so that it can lay and rest on yours - where my heart should always be even if I'm not with you." He told me quoting something I heard in a movie once - still sounds sweet though. He turned me around and I lifted my hair as I allowed him to place the necklace around my neck.

"I am so in love with you right now." I blurted out.

"I'm so in love with you too." He said smiling then placed more kisses on my body. He hovered above me and was kissing my neck some more, I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. He smiled then bent down to continue kissing me - I ran my hands up his soft skin and placed them on his back and pulled him further in towards me. Staying intertwined for the rest of the night - what a perfect day.
~*~

Thank you for reading, please let me know what you think - you know the drill :) √