2

John and  I walked around the Bahamas. He held my hand firmly which made feel like a teenager in love. We made small chatter about our wedding day. "I didn't even hear myself saying I do because it all became too real at the altar" he confessed. "Me too. But I knew I had to tune in before he asks a different question. What was the overall experience for you?" I replied, stopping to look at him. 

"I will admit that I was anxious and worried. Guess you could say it was pre-wedding nervousness. But overall, after you walked down the aisle with your dad, everything fell into place." He placed a kiss on my forehead and we walked off. 

We entered the spa and took in the beauty of it all.

There was 2 doors that led to a changing room and a massage area. 3 aligned chandeliers were placed on top of the foyer. An oak curved table was placed and it was a sight to see once you entered the spa.

The walls were full of bright colors to represent the Bahamas vibes. Yellows and blue and artifacts made out of raw wood and pictures of beaches and sand and people who have been to this spa.

Our guide for today is a red head girl, Belle. She had cute freckles on her nose that brought out her beauty even more. "A couple. Please pass through this door," she pointed to the changing room door "And once you enter, there will be robes placed for you and cubicles where you can place your own clothes that you are wearing right now. Once you have changed, you can meet me here and we will get started".

John and I entered the changing room and we were surrounded with the walls being baby blue and with plants on the dressers and shelves. A long mirror that was surrounded by pebbles on the wall was in-between two chairs.

I got the size of my robe and then started changing in one of the fitting rooms. We stepped out and she led us to the massage area which made me all jolly inside.

"What would you like first?" She showed us a menu board filled with what they offered here. "The soothicator" and that was how we started to sit in vibrating chairs and feel the tensions in our muscles being slowly released.

••••

After we were done with our spa treatments, John thought it was a good idea to do a little shopping and then find a place to eat lunch at.

"Let's try this place" I noted. There were several shops under straw roofs and this place sold hats, bags and lingerie.

"Hello. I am Mark and welcome to Bru de la where we sell the finest of the finest with a cheap price.  Right now, we are having a sale for buy 1 set of lingerie, get one 40% off" he smiled which revealed his blue braces.

"Thank you" And John and I walked around to shop. The place did have the finest of finest. Lace, silk, satin, and exotic sets.

I picked up a black lingerie and asked John if it suited me. He laughed. "What is so funny?" I asked him.

"I don't know if it looks good on you when you haven't even worn it plus there are no fitting rooms and this feels weird"

"Helpful much" I rolled my eyes at him.

-------

So guys. I definitely understand that this chapter was so short than how I would write one but I didn't know what to write from there on.
But thanks for taking the time to read this book.