6

Liv's POV

Even though I couldn't really sleep that comfortably since 3 am, my body jolted awake to make some breakfast. I snuggled out of my hubby's arms that were on my waist and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face with my Neutrogena face wash and brushed my teeth. I looked at my hair and was glad John didn't see me like this. So I took my brush and brushed out the brown tangles in my hair with winces of pain, took a scruchie and put my hair in a messy bun.

Looking through the pantry, I said a little short prayer as I took out the ingredients to make a power smoothie. Spinach, bananas, apple and avocado with honey. "Thank you Lord for renewing your mercy on me that I am able to wake up today through your grace". And with that, I cut the apples and bananas and placed them in the blender.

I noticed a hand touch the spinach and looked up to see John. I wanted to laugh at his face but knew that it would be stupid of me to do so since I looked worse than him.

" Morning Mr. I need a comb to brush my hair" I tried to hold back my laughter but failed. I laughed uncontrollably, placing my hand on my stomach. Pain winced through my back.

John didn't look angry. He didn't even have an expression. "Morning to you too, Ms. Messy bun" he threw the banana peel at me but I hardly dogded it, not knowing it was going to happen. My face was in uttermost shock. "John!!!," I exclaimed. I throw the end of the spinach at him. "Not funny".

" What is not funny is you laughing at my bed hair" he made a pout like a toddler would make. "Stop acting like a cry baby and help your wife make a power smoothie" I teased him.

"I would make French toasts for us with those smoothies" He noted as he took out the cinnamon, vanilla flavor and three eggs.

As we got to an end of cooking in the kitchen, we placed our food in our plates and I poured our smoothie into 2 glass cups.

"Dear Lord, we thank you for this nutrious food and pray that today will go well. In Jesus Name" John prayed as I replied, "Amen".

" So are we meeting Hannah today?" John asked, breaking the comfortable silence. I thought about it. I know I needed to be there for her but I just wanted to see where the day would take us.
"Not sure". Was all I replied with.

" Um..Liv?" John asked.

I raised one of my eyebrows at him.

"So you know how I am training with Pastor George to become a youth pastor?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I am supposed to go to Australia next week for a pastoral mandatory conference with Pastor Brain Houston with other anointed ministers of God" John looked at me waiting for my response.

"Pastor Houston from Hillsong?"

"Yes him"

"Oh look at you. Going all higher in Christ" I playfully hit his arm. "So you approve of me leaving next week Wednesday and coming back upper Sunday?"

"Duh. It is mandatory right? So what is holding you back?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to see if you were cool with it"

I rolled my eyes at him and placed a forkful of my French toast into my mouth. "You have a little something there" John pointed to my face. "Where?" I asked.

"I'll just get it off from your face" John placed his thumb in his mouth and was about to wipe it off on me but I dogded him. "John. Ew!!! Stop. I can do it by myself"

"No. I want to help."

I squirmed harder into my chair, blocking my face with my hands. Until I decided to dash away from him and into the room. I closed it and hid behind the closet door. "Liv, come out here now" I heard his footsteps inch closer to where I hid.

I screamed loudly when he pulled behind the closet door. He grinned and literally attacked me. "I can help you get it off babe"

"But I don't want to get your germs and virus and ish"

That's when I jumped on the bed but he caught on to me and rubbed his thumb on my face. "John!!! You are so disgusting" I wiped off where he placed his thumb.  "But you love me though" he stated. I shaked my head. "Aw, babe. I am sowwy" he replied, putting out his lips like a whining child.

"I bet there wasn't anything there" I pouted. "Yeah you are right. I just wanted to see what you would do".

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. So I hit him hard as I could on his arm. " Why?"

But he only responded with a kiss that lingered there for a bit.

Something light and airy for you guys. Sorry for like 3 weeks of no update. Writers block hit me hard but drama is starting 😈😆😆 I am innocent 😇. You guys have no idea what is about to happen. If you guys thought Hannah being in a coma was the climax, think again. Okay. Bye. Let the drama begin 😈😈😇😇.