9

Liv's POV

"I see what you are going through but go talk to God about it." My dad stated. I went to my once before room before I moved out. Everything still looked the same from when I left.

I knelt down before my bed and cried out to God. "My father who is in heaven. I am crying for your help and guidance. I have no clue on what to do with this situation. Please talk to me somehow. I want to hear you. Please help me keep my marriage. Please open Jonathan Knight's heart to accept my forgiveness. I don't know what else would happen if I told him about having a miscarriage. God, I am begging you and letting you know that I am sorry. Help me father. Please. I love John, the man you blessed me with. I don't want anything to hinder our marriage. I place Hannah in your hands and pray that you will be with her. Thank you God because I know you hear my prayers like stated in Psalm 4 Verse 3. Thank you father. In Jesus name. Amen".

I wiped my tears and went downstairs where my parents were setting the dining table.

" Care to join us for dinner?" My mom asked. I nodded my head. "Make sure John knows where you are and tell him you are spending the night over here" my dad suggested.

To Johnny ❤
I am staying at my parents house at the moment. I think we need space but I will be back tomorrow. I think we should talk.

I sent that and put my phone away.

Walking to the kitchen, I helped my mom get the orange juice and placed them into three glass cups. "Robert, pray for the food" my mom ordered. "Our dear Lord, we pray that this food will nourish us. We cover this food in your blood in your name" "Amen".

We instantly dug into the mashed potatoes, platter of corn and pasta. "Liv, everything will work out for its own good. Just breathe and let God be in control. God is in control" my dad broke the silence. I nodded.

"Have you tried to get in contact with Andy?" My mom asked. "I was thinking of meeting her after dinner. Maybe spend the night there" I replied. My parents nodded.

So after I had finished dinner, I hugged my parents goodnight/goodbye and entered my car.

The drive was a little calming as Hillsong's album, Youth Revival played and Passion came on. "Heavens eyes turned away, still you thought of me," I sang along "I know you love me so". This song got me in my feelings. I sang passionately until I got to the hospital. " I found you. I love you".

Opening the door to the hospital, I met the receptionist from yesterday. "I am here to see Hannah Morris". " Do you have your band?" She asked. I nodded and showed it to her. She nodded her head. I could tell she was tired. Bags under her eyes and how she looked like she could need some sleep. Pity came over me for her.

I opened the door and only saw Hannah lying down. I took a chair and sat next to the bed. Her heart rate was slow and steady from the monitor and IV tubes were passing water through her.

"Hannah, it's me Liv. Please come back to me. I need you right now at a crucial time in my life. John and I are not on speaking terms. I don't think it is nice of me to tell you what happened as you are laying here unconscious but everyone is praying for you. If you are in heaven, tell God to release you. I bet heaven is really pretty and you probably don't want to leave but what about us? Hannah, I miss you so much. Come back" By this time, I had tears rolling down my face.

"Hannah, I need your help. And if you are in heaven, please ask God on my behalf to restore my marriage. Tell him that I am truly sorry. Tell him that I love Jonathan Knight with all my heart and don't want to be on a silent treatment even though I deserve it but you know I can't stand it. Hannah. Please wake up and talk to me your best friend. I really miss you. I want to hear your voice." I couldn't breathe.

I was in so much misery and had lost all hope. I wanted to die in my tears. Here I am talking to my best friend that can probably not even hear what I am saying and my marriage was broken. Her boyfriend had to do things for the church. My husband wouldn't talk to me because I kept a secret from him and will still tell him another.

I felt like cursing God but I knew I shouldn't because it technically was my fault. "Hannah, I am right here" So I sitted in my chair in a way that would be comfortable to sleep in.

Wassup. I actually had tears writing what Liv said to Hannah. 😭😭 wake up hannah, God. Lol. I am the author. Until the next update 😊😊😇
P.s. I got the whole album of Hillsong's album, 'Youth Revival' and Passion is my favorite song. I want to get 'Open Heavens|River Wild'. I love Hillsong. Literally been on their channel everyday and loving it 😊😊😍